• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Crazy Hold Times: My Experience with HO Customer Service

In summary, the caller was on hold for 30 minutes and then got a rep. The caller was not happy that they had to call back and do it all again. The caller liked the callback feature.
minirottie
I'm on hold with HO because my hostess received 2 Cool and Serve Trays instead of 2 Stoneware muffin pans....been on hold for 30 minutes so far!

Calling me back in 1 hour 8 minutes to 1 hour 14 minutes. I love when that system turns on:)

I may hang up and take that option...but I've already waited 43 minutes...I hate to give up now! LOL

49 minutes into the call I got a rep :)

I took the option to have them call me back one time when I called from work. I told everyone that I would be expecting a phone call..when the phone rang I tried to answer it and said that is for me..well..someone beat me to the phone..and since it was a recording she immediately hung up. I said that was for me..she said no it was a recording..I said yes I know..but it was for me..if you would have waited a few more seconds it would have said that it was calling for me.

I was not happy that I had to call back and do it all again.

I love the call back system! You can also do an adjustment online or email HO too.

Send them an email! Much easier and less hassle.

Since I wasn't quite sure how this got handled, I did want to make the call to HO...one question I forgot to ask is does my hostess need to re-address the box to PC, in addition to putting the Reference Number on it???

I have found that when I call at night, they don't offer a call back. And the hold times are just as long.I need to call them to cancel a return. My recruiter and I did an event together, and neither of us could remember which of us sold an item to a customer. A customer said she needed to exchange a small bar pan, which I sold. Turned out to be a medium bar pan, which SHE sold!

Last edited:
I like the callback feature, but can't use it when I'm at work. The machine calling me back won't talk to the machine that answers the store phone....

1. What are the current hold times for orders at Pampered Chef?

As of now, our hold times for orders are experiencing a high volume due to increased demand. We are working diligently to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.

2. Why are the hold times so long?

The hold times are longer than usual due to a surge in orders and a shortage of some ingredients and materials. We are also implementing safety measures to protect our employees and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic, which may cause delays.

3. Can I cancel my order due to the long hold times?

Yes, you can cancel your order at any time by contacting our customer service team. However, we do encourage customers to be patient as we are working hard to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.

4. How will I know when my order is ready for pickup or delivery?

Once your order is ready, you will receive an email notification with instructions for pickup or delivery. You can also track your order through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Can I expedite my order to avoid the long hold times?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite orders at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding during this busy period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JBigler
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978