• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recapping My Incredible Disney Incentive Trip - The Ultimate Inspiration!

In summary, the Disney incentive trip was a great experience. Highlights included getting extra hours in the parks, enjoying a day at Typhoon Lagoon, and enjoying the buffet at the Hollywood Studios.
jbondr
Gold Member
Wow, what a trip! I just got home and I'm still trying to get my mind settled after such an amazing trip. It was so much fun and Pampered Chef had a great celebration the last night. Thanks PC!

What were your favorite parts of the Disney incentive trip?
I know we didn't see everything but we definitely hit our highlights for each park. We even enjoyed a day at Typhoon Lagoon which was an extra surprise added to our park hopper pass.

Please share your favorite moments and inspire others to work on an incentive trip goal.

We too had an awesome time. I loved the extra 2 hours at the park the one morning. For us that "made" the trip. We have a 4 year old and were able to get on almost everything in Fantasyland in that time without waiting in line.

glad you guys had a blast. It was so cold here I was wishing I took the trip instead of the CG.

You guys worked hard and deserved it :)
Having been to Disney many times, I must say it is one of the greatest places EVER! Glad you had a great and memorable time.

My favorite was the extra hours in the morning at MK JUST PC I thought it would be other too, I was shocked. It was great. So was the hotel we were at the contemporary and it was really a beautiful view of the lake and the pool where the kids were for a little while, they liked the arcade better!

I am sad to say the worst was the big night at the Hollywood Studios I went on and on to my family about how great this buffet would be and we could do everything we wanted. Unfortunately we waited 30 minutes in line for chicken nuggets and tator tots with no place to sit, that was not planned out well. Other that that mess the evening was nice with only PC people there. I do want to say I was very surprised at the number of fellow PC'ers that didn't see anything wrong with cutting in line in front of other families because they saw someone they knew. The other people could have come back to you! OK enough said.

Nothing PC could have planned for but, how do you Floridians stay alive in the summer the heat was manageable for me but my son was sick and we were in the hotel quite a bit and it is only the beginning of June.

There was a lady from Canada that was very pregnant and could not believe how hot 100 is in Florida. She looked so uncomfortable.

The extra free pass was nice too we didn't get to take advantage of it because of my son being sick. I would have loved to have gone to a water park free!

I agree the Hollywood Studios was not the best planned out event. It was a wonderful evening but it was very confusing. I had to stop several PC staff with questions before I understood the flow of events. I wish I had all of those questions answered before the evening started. I didn't find out until after seeing the long buffet line that we could eat at any of the open food locations. We found another restaurant that was open and got right in to eat. There weren't many people there eating. I think everyone was in the buffet line.
We had a good time but didn't get to see very much of the park itself. The kids are young enough that they don't realize what they missed.

We had a blast. Yes the heat was a factor but no one can control that.

Extra Magic hours were fantastic. My kids road the BuzLightyear ride 5 xs that morning!

Agree that the Hollywood Studios event was a little crazy. We were in line to get on the bus long before time to go, yet our bus sat in the lot forever and we were almost an hour late getting to the event. Once there we weren't given any direction as to food so wondered around for a while not sure what was going on.

That said. It was a magical evening. I think PC went above and beyond with the free food, cupcakes everywhere. Stilt walkers, balloon makers, free ice cream, pop corn, the light up necklaces, DJ, balloon's everywhere. Hollywood stars on the street for top achievers. We all had a blast! We were at the same park on Sun. and I can assure you there were tons of things PC had there that weren't there Sun.

Be sure to fill out your survey and let them know what changes you'd like to see.

We missed the buffet because we had no idea about it or where it even was, but the evening was good overall. How can you really complain about having an entire park to yourself? LOL I was a little bummed that our paper said the Indiana Jones stunt show would be running and when we went over to it the cast members said it was not running because of the buffet being there. That was the one thing I really wanted to do but we never had a chance.

Oh, and the heat. Unbearable. I hope if PC does another trip to Disney that it is NOT in the summer. I could barely handle it. My husband said it was like swimming in soup.

We had an awesome, but exhausting, time at Disney World! A few highlights of our trip:
*The Contemporary
*MK hours just for PC -- we rode Space Mountain 2X, Jungle Cruise (my DD favorite) 2X, Splash Mountain 2X, and Big Thunder Railroad 3X without much of a line.
*Witnessing my son's love for rollercoasters -- so fun to see him have such a great time!
*Hollywood Studios event for PC: just that they did that was so awesome, though some flaws in planning, etc....but, we didn't have to wait too long to ride Toy Story Mania twice! I loved all the special PC stuff-- necklaces, lighted logo on Tower of Terror was great! Thankful they had "Fantasmic!" because we were too tired to go on the night it was scheduled!
*Truly a trip I could never afford and truly, a trip my family will always remember!

PC is the best!! :)

We had a blast also! Coronado Springs was great, Extra Magic Hours were wonderful! I was very disappointed on HS night. We sat in our bus in the parking lot for over 1 hours and arrived the park just before 8. My family was starving and missed the birthday party, the one thing I really wanted to do. I wish they would have announced that Indiana Jones was cancelled. We high tailed it thru the park twice to see it. Supper was a disaster, but all in all it was wonderful! A trip I would have never been able to take my boys on ever!!

Thanks, PC, for the Fun 1. It fit perfectly into my plans, and I didn't have to pay for a day at Blizzard Beach and one day on our Park Hoppers. That saved me almost $200. I had already planned to BB on Tues. and then the HS party that night. As others there mentioned, they wished they had known about the Fun 1 so they could have planned accordingly. I wonder how many people actually took advantage of it. One of my daughter's highlights was the buffet breakfast.

Other bits of magic... being literally the last person off of Toy Story Mania on HS night (2nd time riding it that night), taking my daughter to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, getting "any ride" fast passes at MK b/c we got stuck on Snow White during a power outage (hubby and son used their passes: on our last day I passed on the magic b/c we ran out of time and gave the other 2 to some unsuspecting visitors), being next to Marla and Jean during the parade at the beginning of Doris's birthday party and then up close to the stage for her birthday celebration.

I would like to know why we sat on the buses for so long before leaving Coronado for HS. My guess was that the park wasn't ready for us. I have not been able to find out if people at the other resorts had to wait as well. I had looked at the special HS PC map before we went so knew there were 2 buffets as well as the regular counter service. We hit TSM and then the birthday party so we were pretty hungry by the time we started to hunt down the buffet that was supposed to be at the back of the park. Finally found someone who directed us toward the front of the park. We ended up making a big circle. A Cast Member told us that they had to move the buffet to Indiana Jones b/c of the rain earlier in the day. At least one Cast Member tried to get us to eat elsewhere, which we finally did after 5 minutes. Hubby was looking forward to something different than the usual quick service.

Including everything (additional airfare, 2 extra nights at Coronado, meals (great one at Raglan Road!!), Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Lego Store, 1 more park hopper day, etc) we spent less than $1,400 for a 5 night trip to a moderate resort at Disney. Gotta love it!!! Next time, let not hope it's August weather in June. I was hoping to have lost more weight with all of the sweating I did.

I stayed at Contemporary and we boarded buses at 6:40 and immediately left.. they dropped us off at the back of HS and we were one of the first ones there. We ended up not eating at all just not enough time to do everything. 4 hours goes by FAST!!! we grabbed free popcorn, drinks and ice cream but that was it. never made it down the one street where the power rangers were supposed to be... didn't watch the b'day celebration and left before the final fireworks. did not want to wait hours to get a bus back.. My feet were killing me from blisters and was ready to get back.
It was a great trip.. we used our free FUN and went to Downtown Disney to Disney Quest.. that was fun..

we had a blast but I agree the night at Hollywood Studios was a bit of a disaster! I didn't ride a single ride that night and I think my son got on just one. :(

Last edited:
I heard through someone who was there on time that Disney couldn't get the park empty from their 6 oclock closing to be ready for us at 7 so that is why we were all delayed. PC had it planned right... as usual. There were glitches that night but as crowded as HS felt that night with 7000 of us, I sure am thankful we had it to ourselves. Indiana Jones was to be our highlight too so we were very disappointed but our girls did go to Beauty and the Beast and thye loved it. We didn't pay for anything extra and just had a ball. We were able to dirve so had our travel money and came home with $40 of that in our pocket!!!!!! It was a lifetime memory trip and I'm SO Praising GOD that we were able to go.

I didn't know that the people at Coronado Springs had to wait to get to HS. That stinks. We loaded the busses from the GF and were there right around 7:10 ish I think.
I loved everything everyone mentioned. We did do BB on Monday afternoon.
The heat was ridiculous so I am with the group that hopes another Disney trip will take place sometime around April or October. :)
I loved taking my girls to the Perfectly Princess Tea Party ( I booked it in December.) It was pricey but sooo worth it.
I also loved the extra Disney $$. We used those to treat our kids to a character dinner at 1900 Park Fare.. with Cinderella, Prince Charming, The Wicked Stepmother and stepsisters. They were fantastic!!
I loved the First Timers breakfast for levels 3 and 4, although I thought it was unfair that those who have earned those levels before didn't get the opportunity to meet that many characters up close.
The rides were so much fun, PC really made us feel like VIP's. The dessert reception was nice but a little rushed if you wanted to watch the fireworks, which I will admit were quite impressive. (( I am not a huge fan of fireworks.)
All in all soo worth it and it was the experience of a lifetime.

There was a buffet???? Totally missed that--we were in the late group from Coronado Springs and grabbed a burger on Hollywood Blvd. All in all I was less than impressed with this trip than I was with trips in the past. The night at Hollywood Studios was a bust for us, we got there late, then went on one ride and missed the birthday bash. Disney was nice but just ok for us.

We missed the buffet too. Also sat on the busses for a long time. Nice to know it wasn't PC's fault.

Ordered a collage poster from Wal-mart with the pics we took. One for each of the kids. Can't wait to get it. You can have up to 30 pics/poster. Will be a nice memento for them.

flemings99 said:
We missed the buffet too. Also sat on the busses for a long time. Nice to know it wasn't PC's fault.

Ordered a collage poster from Wal-mart with the pics we took. One for each of the kids. Can't wait to get it. You can have up to 30 pics/poster. Will be a nice memento for them.

I'm planning on ordering "photo albums" of the pics we took from snapfish for us and my daughter. They are like actual books w/ binding w/ all the pics and you can put captions under them.

quiverfull7 said:
I heard through someone who was there on time that Disney couldn't get the park empty from their 6 oclock closing to be ready for us at 7 so that is why we were all delayed. PC had it planned right... as usual. There were glitches that night but as crowded as HS felt that night with 7000 of us, I sure am thankful we had it to ourselves. Indiana Jones was to be our highlight too so we were very disappointed but our girls did go to Beauty and the Beast and thye loved it. We didn't pay for anything extra and just had a ball. We were able to dirve so had our travel money and came home with $40 of that in our pocket!!!!!! It was a lifetime memory trip and I'm SO Praising GOD that we were able to go.

If this is the case, then they really should have waited until all the busses had arrived so everyone could enjoy the festivities.

We were among the late arrivers. We couldn't figure out what was taking so long. All of the buses were loaded at Coronado Springs they just didn't go anywhere. We wasted the first 30 minutes or so looking for the elusive buffet. My husband got in line immediately for pizza just passed The Tower of Terror, but I said, "don't eat that stuff! There is a buffet with better food just passed the hat" Everywhere we went we asked where it was and never found out. It wasn't till we were on the bus headed back we overheard someone else talk about it being at the Indiana Jones exhibit.I cannot complain though. It was a fantastic trip. The four private hours at HS flew by!! I agree with maybe making the Disney trip coincide with the company's anniversary in October instead of Doris's birthday (no offense to Doris). From what Floridians told me though the temperatures were extraordinary. They just happened to have record heat last week.If I could go back to planning who to take with me, I don't think I would've brought the 4 y.o. She was a little too little and too hot and too tired of walking. LOL! I don't know how exactly I would've gotten away with leaving her at home.

Chef Kearns said:
She was a little too little and too hot and too tired of walking.
My 6 yo rode in a stroller for 3 out of our 4 park days. NO WAY we would have been able to do it otherwise. I would NEVER let him do it for a day at the zoo, but for our whirlwind touring plan it was necessary!

Chef Kearns said:
From what Floridians told me though the temperatures were extraordinary. They just happened to have record heat last week.

Yes, but still it is very hot in June.

When they first announced the trip would take place in June we all said, "What! that's crazy." But for families, that's probably the best time because school's out.
Personally, we love to go in January & February.

Glad everyone had a great time.

DebbieJ said:
My 6 yo rode in a stroller for 3 out of our 4 park days. NO WAY we would have been able to do it otherwise. I would NEVER let him do it for a day at the zoo, but for our whirlwind touring plan it was necessary!

Deb, we did have a stroller. It didn't help much. Every time she was out of the stroller she didn't want to walk. LOL! Just overheated...and rotten. LOL!

My favorites were the early MK hours...we were finished with everything we wanted to see there by 10:30.

Didn't like the heat absorbing red PC shirts that bled on hubby's new shorts when he got wet...

LOVED the extra fun pass after MK we went to the room, changed and headed over to Typhoon Lagoon. Around 3:00 I decided I was getting too much sun and daughter was exhausted. Car said it was 106 outside! Hubby and son stayed until 6:00.

LOVED HS...but agree the buffet was rediculous. I had 2 people in front of me going into the Toy Story buffet line when I was told to go to Indiana Jones...go there...same thing. Ended up getting the most fattening Chicken Ceasar salad ever while the rest of my family ate Park food again...at least it was free. I'm begining to hate burgers, nuggets and pizza...or and Taco Bell...we drove.

Kind of grossed out by people taking pictures of themselves with their hair in the birthday muffins.

It was a let down not getting to ride Indiana Jones, but I understand why.

LOVED that we got ANYTHING we wanted (food and drinks) FREE!!! Loved the cute ice cubes that were lit up in our lemonade!

No wait on the busses and we were at the Coronada, too.

I was disappointed that we only had one free breakfast, but that's what I earned. Makes me want to earn higher trip levels again!

#1 Thing I loved was it was basically Free!! $600 was more than enough for gas and food and PC let me use my $200 Disney Dollars on the extra night that we stayed. I had also planned on adding Typhoon Lagoon for us. Our locker at TL and the hotel equaled $193 so we even had a few bucks toward a Pirate necklace that my daughter wanted.

My Kids favorite Thing: We ran into Beth Jacobs on our last day at Epcot(I wish I had earned the dessert party...)...anyway, she gave each of my kids $25 in gold coins...she made their day. My son bought itunes in Atlanta and my daughter still has hers:) Beth had a party that we missed on Sunday because unbeknownst to me the GPS was set to avoid toll roads...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We had 85 miles left on our trip when evil Magellen said to leave I-75 and get on I-27...65 miles there were stoplights every few blocks to half mile. Our trip was so nice that even that won't tar my view of it!

Well we where planning to be there but ...............On Friday at 9am I had just printed my boarding passes bought 4 muffins for the plane, packed the car with the suit cases to leave at 4 am for the air port . My DH called and said his sister may not make it though the night she was full of Cancer.
She had Breast Cancer about 3 yrs ago and we though ok now.
( she was 48) 2 kids 20 and 8 . She wasn't feeling well for a few weeks her whole body hurt and even the hospital for a short time doing tests.

She went in to get the test results and they said she had bone cancer and it went into her liver too all very fast , So we canceled the trip and she passed away on Tuesday
It has been a long week we went to visting her in the hospital (they had her on Morphene) every day I am very glad we where able to see her and didn't have to fly home fast.
When all is calm around here I will make plans to go in Dec I only have the Jet Blue tickets in an account for 1 year we will have to pay for ther rest of the trip Pc will send me the 300.00 that is the balence of the Gift Card if I where to take that. My kids where so awsome about everything and and really amaizing though there 1st close death in the family (13,15 Peter just turned 15 the day of the wake)
Anyway I am so glad you guys had a good time at least the weather will be a bit cooler in DECEMBER

Last edited:
Chefgirl2 said:
My favorites were the early MK hours...we were finished with everything we wanted to see there by 10:30.

Didn't like the heat absorbing red PC shirts that bled on hubby's new shorts when he got wet...

LOVED the extra fun pass after MK we went to the room, changed and headed over to Typhoon Lagoon. Around 3:00 I decided I was getting too much sun and daughter was exhausted. Car said it was 106 outside! Hubby and son stayed until 6:00.

LOVED HS...but agree the buffet was rediculous. I had 2 people in front of me going into the Toy Story buffet line when I was told to go to Indiana Jones...go there...same thing. Ended up getting the most fattening Chicken Ceasar salad ever while the rest of my family ate Park food again...at least it was free. I'm begining to hate burgers, nuggets and pizza...or and Taco Bell...we drove.

Kind of grossed out by people taking pictures of themselves with their hair in the birthday muffins.

It was a let down not getting to ride Indiana Jones, but I understand why.

LOVED that we got ANYTHING we wanted (food and drinks) FREE!!! Loved the cute ice cubes that were lit up in our lemonade!

No wait on the busses and we were at the Coronada, too.

I was disappointed that we only had one free breakfast, but that's what I earned. Makes me want to earn higher trip levels again!

#1 Thing I loved was it was basically Free!! $600 was more than enough for gas and food and PC let me use my $200 Disney Dollars on the extra night that we stayed. I had also planned on adding Typhoon Lagoon for us. Our locker at TL and the hotel equaled $193 so we even had a few bucks toward a Pirate necklace that my daughter wanted.

My Kids favorite Thing: We ran into Beth Jacobs on our last day at Epcot(I wish I had earned the dessert party...)...anyway, she gave each of my kids $25 in gold coins...she made their day. My son bought itunes in Atlanta and my daughter still has hers:) Beth had a party that we missed on Sunday because unbeknownst to me the GPS was set to avoid toll roads...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We had 85 miles left on our trip when evil Magellen said to leave I-75 and get on I-27...65 miles there were stoplights every few blocks to half mile. Our trip was so nice that even that won't tar my view of it!

What on earth?

chef131doreen said:
Well we where planning to be there but ...............On Friday at 9am I had just printed my boarding passes bought 4 muffins for the plane, packed the car with the suit cases to leave at 4 am for the air port . My DH called and said his sister may not make it though the night she was full of Cancer.
( she was 48) 2 kids 20 and 8 . She wasn't feeling well for a few weeks her whole body hurt and even the hospital for a short time doing tests.

She went in to get the test results and they said she had bone cancer and it went into her liver too all very fast , So we canceled the trip and she passed away on Tuesday
It has been a long week we went to visting her in the hospital (they had her on Morphene) every day I am very glad we where able to see her and didn't have to fly home fast.
When all is calm around here I will make plans to go in Dec I only have the Jet Blue tickets in an account for 1 year we will have to pay for ther rest of the trip Pc will send me the 300.00 that is the balence of the Gift Card if I where to take that. My kids where so awsome about everything and and really amaizing though there 1st close death in the family (13,15 Peter just turned 15 the day of the wake)
Anyway I am so glad you guys had a good time at least the weather will be a bit cooler in DECEMBER

Oh Doreen, how horrible! I'm so glad you were able to be there with her though. My heart and prayers to you and your family. Hugs!

chef131doreen said:

That is just heartbreaking. My condolences to your family.

First of all, Doreen, I'm sorry about your loss. I can't imagine how hard it would be to loose a sibling. I'm surprized that PC doesn't carry some type of insurance for situations like yours. I know our WDW park hopper passes were good for 10 days after we used the first day. Hopefully, your passes will be good in December. You should be able to minimally upgrade them to lifetime passes. I was shocked to hear how little it really was to add days and parks.

Secondly in response to me being grossed out by people with their hair in the Birthday cup cakes...2 or 3 times women were posing for photos near the tower of cakes and their hair was all in our food. Gross. If you are going to take a picture make sure it isn't of you sharing your head dirt. It was hot and sweaty all week for everyone...

Chefgirl2 said:
First of all, Doreen, I'm sorry about your loss. I can't imagine how hard it would be to loose a sibling. I'm surprized that PC doesn't carry some type of insurance for situations like yours. I know our WDW park hopper passes were good for 10 days after we used the first day. Hopefully, your passes will be good in December. You should be able to minimally upgrade them to lifetime passes. I was shocked to hear how little it really was to add days and parks.

Secondly in response to me being grossed out by people with their hair in the Birthday cup cakes...2 or 3 times women were posing for photos near the tower of cakes and their hair was all in our food. Gross. If you are going to take a picture make sure it isn't of you sharing your head dirt. It was hot and sweaty all week for everyone...

Oh my...I'm speechless! Eww, double EWWW!!!!!!!

Doreen,
I am so sorry for your loss, and so glad you were able to be with your sister.
My thoughts are with you and your family.Marghi

Doreen, I too am sorry for your loss. I also wish PC would take care of situations like yours!

Thank-you everyone for your thoughts and condolences ,
One of my directors told Amy Neal in Disney and she said that they would make it right that PC would do somthing so I e-mailed the meetings dept and the replyed to me . Today I think I will call to see if they can do so anything . All I wanted was the hopper passes any way

Hi Doreen,

I am sorry you were unable to make it on the incentive, and hope that everything will work out for the best with your family.

Unfortunately as we had discussed Friday when you cancel you will receive only the monetary amount left on the gift card as that is the alternative award if you are unable to attend the trip. The gift card value for Level 2 begins at $900. Since you have already received the travel allowance that would be deducted from the total, as well as any other fees or charges associated with the cancel. The gift card may take up to 8 weeks to arrive.

Last edited:
chef131doreen said:
Thank-you everyone for your thoughts and condolences ,
One of my directors told Amy Neal in Disney and she said that they would make it right that PC would do somthing so I e-mailed the meetings dept and the replyed to me . Today I think I will call to see if they can do so anything . All I wanted was the hopper passes any way

Hi Doreen,

I am sorry you were unable to make it on the incentive, and hope that everything will work out for the best with your family.

Unfortunately as we had discussed Friday when you cancel you will receive only the monetary amount left on the gift card as that is the alternative award if you are unable to attend the trip. The gift card value for Level 2 begins at $900. Since you have already received the travel allowance that would be deducted from the total, as well as any other fees or charges associated with the cancel. The gift card may take up to 8 weeks to arrive.

So sorry for your loss. PC's response seems reasonable. Glad they are able to do that for you.

Chef Kearns said:
If I could go back to planning who to take with me, I don't think I would've brought the 4 y.o. She was a little too little and too hot and too tired of walking. LOL! I don't know how exactly I would've gotten away with leaving her at home.

I am so glad I am not the only mom who felt this way!!!! My 5 year old was so difficult the whole trip!! My husband looked at me and said we should have just come by ourselves, I told him going to Disney and leaving the 4 kids just seemed like a sacrilege:yuck: I spent hours each days sitting in the room watching the kids sleep:( We still had a great time though and I love Pampered Chef vacations!

Doreen,
I am so sorry for your loss, I hope you get to take your trip in December.

Chefgirl2 said:
Beth had a party that we missed on Sunday because unbeknownst to me the GPS was set to avoid toll roads...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We had 85 miles left on our trip when evil Magellen said to leave I-75 and get on I-27...65 miles there were stoplights every few blocks to half mile. Our trip was so nice that even that won't tar my view of it!

That happened to us too! LOL! The whole time we were thinking there HAS to be an easier way to do this. Instead of getting there at 9pm we got there after 11pm and it made our overall trip take 17 hours:yuck: The kids were not happy by then.

I'm glad everyone had such a great time. I was at Disney last week with my family (not part of PC) and to be honest, there were several times I was ashamed to be part of PC with the way some people were acting in their PC shirts. I realize there are a lot of rude people out there and heat and crowds tend to bring out the worst in people but the bright red shirts saying Pampered Chef made some stand out. There were no excuse me's or thank you's. Several times members of my family were pushed out of the way by people in PC shirts. Hopefully in the future they will think twice about the way they act when wearing something that represents such a wonderful company.

Actually, there was a buffet at the back of Hollywood Studios that served rib eye steaks and shrimp! My son said it was awesome! I was so hungry by the time we got there that I settled for a hamburger at the very front! We thought the whole thing was amazing!!!!!!!!

chezshelly said:
Actually, there was a buffet at the back of Hollywood Studios that served rib eye steaks and shrimp! My son said it was awesome! I was so hungry by the time we got there that I settled for a hamburger at the very front! We thought the whole thing was amazing!!!!!!!!

yes, the buffet was in two locations and by the time we got there the wait for the buffet was 45 mins!

We saw the buffets but opted out just because of the wait time -- we wanted to do other things besides wait in the line! :) I ended up eating a chocolate shake on the run for supper -- it was very good, though! LOL....

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
gigi425
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat