• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I bounce back from a rough patch in my business?

In summary, the speaker is having a frustrating couple of weeks. They have another catalog show that they found out will not make, and they are having trouble getting anything done. They are hoping for a turnaround in the next few weeks, but they are also taking some measures to help boost their mood. They listened to a CD from a past conference and recruited 10 people in one year.
Kathytnt
I have had a frustrating couple of weeks. I am sure you guys are sick of hearing about it. I have another catalog show that I found out will not make that I found out today.

It puts me in the mode where I am having trouble getting anything done.

Any tips on how to get a kick in the tush when you have had a small low period

I am hopeful that in the next few weeks things will pick up but I am having a little trouble right now.

What are your best tips to share??

Whenever I am feeling that way I listen to a CD from a past conference or a recorded teleclass. Sometimes we can get so frustrated that we can't wrap our heads around PC and it's hard to figure out where to begin so we just don't! I've been really frustrated with my TEAM the past month or so and just in the mood of not wanting to do anything (not only not PC but anything!). It's been partly my team but mostly something personal that I'm dealing with that is spilling over onto everything else in my life. In any case, I got the Leadership Conference CD set from ekomedia (ekochef.com) and started listening to one a day. And I got back to my 3 contacts a day as well. I'm beginning to feel so good! And today I went to my show and talked to the host and her mom about PC and it looks like she is going to sign July 1st!!! I figured I had nothing to lose so I went for it. I just walked right in and acted "as if" the host had already expressed an interest in PC and kept showing her what was coming in her kit and all of the perks. My show was today was like a recruiting infomercial! (I did this in the past and one year I recruited 10! Don't ask me why I stopped because I don't have an answer for that!). Okay... I'll stop rambling... between my show last night and the one this afternoon I'm a bit pooped. And I need to get to the grocery store to get food for the 17 I'm having over tomorrow at noon for father's day!

Cool idea - I didn't realize you could download those. I get a training CD with every supply order.

I didn't get to go to Leadership because I breifly lost FD which was sucky since it was in Dallas - near where I live

1. What is "Wow About a Mini-Conference"?

"Wow About a Mini-Conference" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It is a smaller, more intimate version of our annual conference, providing a unique opportunity for learning, networking, and celebrating our community.

2. When and where is the next "Wow About a Mini-Conference"?

The next "Wow About a Mini-Conference" will be held on October 15th-17th, 2021 in Chicago, Illinois.

3. Who can attend "Wow About a Mini-Conference"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant is eligible to attend "Wow About a Mini-Conference". However, space is limited, so registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.

4. What can I expect to learn at "Wow About a Mini-Conference"?

"Wow About a Mini-Conference" offers a variety of workshops and training sessions to help you enhance your business skills, learn about new products and promotions, and develop new strategies for success. You will also have the opportunity to hear from guest speakers and industry experts.

5. How much does it cost to attend "Wow About a Mini-Conference"?

The registration fee for "Wow About a Mini-Conference" is $250 per person. This includes all workshops, training sessions, meals, and entertainment for the duration of the event. Accommodations and transportation are not included in the registration fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Sam