• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I have a successful January with two fundraisers in one weekend?

In summary, the "Wow 2 Fundraiser's in January!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of January where organizations can earn 50% of the profits from any Pampered Chef fundraiser held during that month. Any organization located in the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico can participate by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant or visiting the website to find one. There are no restrictions on the products that can be chosen for the fundraiser and the potential earnings are significant, depending on the number of orders and total sales.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
My MIL has been talking about doing a fundraiser for her senior center travel fund for the last couple of months. Well, she just called me and booked January 24th. Then she said she want's me to stay up there (she lives 2-3 hours away) and do another fundraiser for Rainbow Girls on Sunday, January 25th. Well, of course, I would love to do that. :D

She is really excited because for the senior center she has already had 25-30 people say that they want to be there and they are stoked! She wants me to have at least a $2000 fundraiser, so I can have a great start for the year. Now to start working on the flyer. It is going to be published in the newspaper and other venues. Gotta love her!:love:

I don't want to get my hopes up to much but January was lookin' a little bleak. Now I with this excitement I can get on the phone and book the rest of the month. :)

Oh that is great Laurie - go get that Disney trip!!!

thats awesome! your boys are gonna love going to disneyworld :) make sure they help with all the prep work that goes into a fundraiser.

1. How does the "Wow 2 Fundraiser's in January!" work?

The "Wow 2 Fundraiser's in January!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of January. It allows organizations to earn 50% of the profits from any Pampered Chef fundraiser held during that month.

2. Can any organization participate in the "Wow 2 Fundraiser's in January!"?

Yes, any organization, whether it be a school, church, sports team, or non-profit group, can participate in the "Wow 2 Fundraiser's in January!" as long as they are located in the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico.

3. How do we sign up for the "Wow 2 Fundraiser's in January!"?

To sign up for the "Wow 2 Fundraiser's in January!", simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process and help you set up a successful fundraiser.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products we can choose for our fundraiser?

No, there are no restrictions on the products you can choose for your fundraiser. You can select from our full range of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a personalized fundraiser that meets the needs of your organization.

5. How much money can our organization expect to earn from the "Wow 2 Fundraiser's in January!"?

The amount of money your organization can earn from the "Wow 2 Fundraiser's in January!" will depend on the number of orders placed and the total sales. However, with the 50% profit share, the potential for earning is significant and can help your organization reach its fundraising goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
Ish
Replies
Views
pamperedpals