• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot Stone Placement on Woven Selections

In summary, to properly heat the hot stone for placement on a woven selection, it can be heated in a preheated oven, microwave, or on the stovetop for a specific amount of time. It is recommended to use a Pampered Chef woven selection designed for hot stone placement to prevent damage. The hot stone should sit on the woven selection for 10-12 minutes to evenly cook the food. The hot stone can also be used on the grill with a heat-resistant woven selection. After use, the hot stone and woven selection should be allowed to cool before cleaning with hot water and a mild detergent. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners to prevent damage.
pkd09
Silver Member
Can you place a hot stone (directly out of over) on your Woven Selections?

I do it all the time with mine.Just make sure if you are using round woven selection with large round stone and rack that you place "handles" of rack opposite of handles of woven selection.I love how it "dresses up" the stoneware.

Seems that the Use and Care says something about putting a towel between the stone and WS to keep moisture away from the basket... check Product Use and Care instructions in Consultant Corner.

1. How do I properly heat the hot stone before placing it on the woven selection?

To heat the hot stone, place it in a preheated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Alternatively, you can heat it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or on the stovetop in a pan for 5-7 minutes.

2. Can I use any type of woven selection for the hot stone placement?

It is recommended to use a Pampered Chef woven selection specifically designed for hot stone placement. These selections are made with durable materials that can withstand the high heat of the hot stone without becoming damaged.

3. How long should I let the hot stone sit on the woven selection?

The hot stone should be placed on the woven selection for 10-12 minutes. This allows the heat to evenly distribute and cook the food to perfection.

4. Can I use the hot stone on the grill?

Yes, the hot stone can be used on the grill as long as the woven selection is heat-resistant and can withstand the high heat of the grill. It is recommended to use a grill-safe woven selection specifically designed for hot stone placement.

5. How do I clean the hot stone and woven selection after use?

Allow the hot stone to cool completely before cleaning. Use a nylon scraper to remove any stuck-on food, then wash with hot water and a mild detergent. The woven selection can be hand washed or placed in the dishwasher. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on the hot stone and woven selection to prevent damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twinkie10