• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still earn free Woven Selections in August if I sign up in June?

In summary, "Woven Selections-Join in June" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where new consultants who join during the month of June will receive a free set of woven selections. To qualify for the promotion, new consultants must sign up during June and submit their first party order of at least $1,250 within their first 30 days. The color of the woven selections cannot be chosen, but the set includes a neutral color that will match any kitchen decor. There is no limit to how many people can join as long as they meet the qualification requirements, and new consultants can still take advantage of other current Pampered Chef promotions. However, each consultant account can only receive one free set of woven selections.
Threeboys2lov
I just signed up at the end of June to take advantage of the Free Woven Selections (Large Square Server & Woven Round Tray). My super starter month 1 is August. If I submit my 4 shows or $1250.00 in sales by the end of August will I still be eligible or does it have to be submitted by the end of July? I am a little confused. Thanks for any information! :D

It must be submitted by the end of July, at least that is what I was told.

In the June KCN it states the you must qualify by July 31 to earn the woven selections. Good luck getting your shows in - you can do it!

Sharon Whitton
[email protected]

I just signed up on 6/29 and my director told me if I submitted 4 qualifying shows ($150) or $1250 in sales by 7/31 then I would get the 2 pieces, along with the new one to be revealed at conference AND the charm bracelet. That is a great way to start off. I am hoping to do it.

Thanks for all the encouragement! I hope I make it....don't want to pass up free stuff. Good luck to you too Pampered Amber....I am sure you will make it. ;)

1. What is "Woven Selections-Join in June"?

"Woven Selections-Join in June" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where new consultants who join during the month of June will receive a free set of woven selections, which includes a large round woven tray and four woven placemats.

2. How do I qualify for the "Woven Selections-Join in June" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef during the month of June and submit your first party order of at least $1,250 within your first 30 days as a consultant.

3. Can I choose the color of my woven selections?

Unfortunately, the color of the woven selections cannot be chosen as they are pre-selected by Pampered Chef. However, the set includes a neutral color that will match any kitchen decor.

4. Is there a limit to how many people can join as part of the "Woven Selections-Join in June" promotion?

No, there is no limit to how many people can join as part of this promotion. As long as you meet the qualification requirements, you will receive the free woven selections set.

5. Can I still take advantage of other Pampered Chef promotions if I join during June for the "Woven Selections-Join in June" promotion?

Yes, you can still take advantage of other current Pampered Chef promotions when you join during June for the "Woven Selections-Join in June" promotion. However, you can only receive one free set of woven selections per consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Sooner PC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies