1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Woven Selections-Join in June

1. I just signed up at the end of June to take advantage of the Free Woven Selections (Large Square Server & Woven Round Tray). My super starter month 1 is August. If I submit my 4 shows or $1250.00 in sales by the end of August will I still be eligible or does it have to be submitted by the end of July? I am a little confused. Thanks for any information! :D

Jul 13, 2005
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

It must be submitted by the end of July, at least that is what I was told.

Jul 13, 2005
  3. swhitton

swhitton Novice Member

In the June KCN it states the you must qualify by July 31 to earn the woven selections. Good luck getting your shows in - you can do it!

Sharon Whitton
    [email protected]

Jul 14, 2005
  4. Pampered Amber

Pampered Amber Novice Member

I just signed up on 6/29 and my director told me if I submitted 4 qualifying shows ($150) or $1250 in sales by 7/31 then I would get the 2 pieces, along with the new one to be revealed at conference AND the charm bracelet. That is a great way to start off. I am hoping to do it.

5. Thanks for all the encouragement! I hope I make it....don't want to pass up free stuff. Good luck to you too Pampered Amber....I am sure you will make it. ;)

Jul 14, 2005
Have something to add?