• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woven Selection Baskets: Shipping Updates and Availability

In summary, some people are waiting for their baskets, others got theirs already. The baskets are great and can handle a hot stone.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I am really wanting my woven baskets that I earned last month and wondered if anyone has got their's already? :confused: I keep looking on Product Adjustment under CC but they still haven't sent them out. Have any of you heard on when they are going to ship them? I earned the one for turning in 2 shows and the other one for going to conference. Thanks in advance! :p

I was just wondering about this myself. I haven't gotten mine and I earned both too. I have my cluster meeting tonight, so I'm hoping to find something else out. I can't wait to get them!

I was just looking, too...Too funny...I just logged on to see if anyone posted a note saying he/she received the basket(s). The promotion said the baskets would ship in August, so I guess they still have 23 days. Hope it doesn't take that long :eek:

Diane

I got my baskets last Thursday. I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then on Friday, I rec'd my SS1 gifts!
Wow, feels like Christmas around here

Basket QuestionDoes anyone know if the baskets can stand up to a hot stone? Or are they meant for display purposes only...would hate to catch fire during a show. :eek:

Thanks,
Sandy

It says that you may want to lay a towel between table and basket to protect tables surface. Also a safeguard the it may cause condensation if used with a hot stone.

proudmama02 said:
I got my baskets last Thursday. I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then on Friday, I rec'd my SS1 gifts!
Wow, feels like Christmas around here

WHAT????? I am soo jealous! I can't wait to get mine! My UPS man showed up today with my kit enhancement order and it's so funny b/c the very first time he came with very first box, he talked and my 4 year old son said he sounded like spider-man. So he came today with my packages and my son screamed BYE SPIDERMAN! I laughed so hard and so did the UPS man! He blushes everytime he comes to the door! ;)

I was happily surprised when I opened my box. They are made with such great quality!! VERY VERY NICE!!! Just wait!!! You'll love them!!!!!!!

Iam jelous !!Still waiting on mine too ! Whithin the next couple of days I hope !! Cant wait to see them ! How is everyone looking on 2 shows before the 15 th , i have got one down. We will see if i can get the next to close on time !! :)

I have one down too and I just called my catalog show host and she said she needed one more week to close. UGH! I am so close, maybe I can get some outside orders with the products that are retiring. We'll see, I'll keep you updated!

ChefSandyK said:
Does anyone know if the baskets can stand up to a hot stone? Or are they meant for display purposes only...would hate to catch fire during a show. :eek:

Thanks,
Sandy

The baskets are great, especially with hot stones. You can put a towel between the stone and basket in case of possible condensation on the table, but I have never had a problem with this and never use one. It is so nice to go directly from the oven to table without having to worry - and makes a great impression at the show.

Sharon

ChefSandyK said:
Does anyone know if the baskets can stand up to a hot stone? Or are they meant for display purposes only...would hate to catch fire during a show. :eek:

Thanks,
Sandy
I have used both the rectangular basket and the round tray with hot stones right out of the oven and had absolutely no problem. The towel suggestion is there in case the table is one that could easily be scratched by the basket or that absolutely would need coasters for drinks - that's when we might worry about condensation. I have put it directly on counters and table cloths and have never seen condensation or marks but I am always careful with other people's things. If I am at all concerned I'll put one of our pretty towels under it.

I have also put a towel between the basket and the stone or SA piece to dress it up a little but I personally like the look of the basket so I don't want to hide it. ;)

Thanks for the informationI appreciate it. :)

woven deliveryI too am waiting for my new woven piece, I CAN'T wait. I am in MO and hoping it will come soon. I am going to get some candles, I love how the display looks on page 8 of the mini catalogs!

I am hopefully going to get 2 shows in by the 15th.... I have a show tonight and I just told her that we will close on the 15th and a catalog show that a cousin is doing that was SUPPOSED to close this past Sunday, but she keeps putting me off, so I'm hoping that it will get closed by the 15th. I always have a hard time with the hold and submit by the 15th deals, but am working on getting shows EARLY in the month. I already have Sept 8 & 9 booked in case they have it next month too!!!

This Site has helped me SO MUCH with getting my business organized and FUN!!!! I usually just read, but wanted to contribute this time!

Have a good one! ;)

hey nell's a cookin what does the NW in Missouri stand for? I am in Missouri too and was curious.

NW meansNorthwest - I'm in St Joe, just 1 hour North of Kansas City, where are you?

I am in a little town called Unionville. But am familiar with St Joe and know people from there!

Finally! I should have mine next week!I checked the product adjustment site today and it says that mine were shipped yesterday! Finally! I should have them next week sometime! Everyone, check your product adjustment and see if yours has been shipped! :)

What do you mean product adjustment site?:confused: I am anxiously awaiting my woven selection piece, too! I don't know what you mean when you say to check the product adjustment site. I checked CC product adjustment but can't figure out what you mean. Please help!

You go under "Product Information" and then the bottom choice "Product Adjustment." There you click on I agree and go to next screen. Use the option that says you don't know the show number and it'll show various shipments I think. That's how you can tell when it shipped I think. Although mine said it shipped the 10th and it rarely takes longer than a few days to reach me via UPS because I live pretty close to the home office. So, I don't know how accurate that is.

I both of mine today! So Cool!

Thanks..Thanks, Becky I think I found it. I learned something new today... :)

I got my two baskets on friday for signing in June and 1 today for 2 shows in July. They are really nice. Now I want the bowls to go in them.

Love it!I LOVE the new wovens selections basket!! I recieved mine today! My husband thought it was nice too! I can't wait to show it off at my next shows!!

I FINALLY got mine today. It's funny b/c my recruiter called me today bragging that she got her baskets and I saw the UPS man drive in the opposite direction of my house today. I was completely bummed until I went outside (at 9 pm) and saw a brown box sitting on my doorstep!!!! :D :D I called my recruiter and said that it must have been sitting there a while but at least I finally got them! :) I LOVE them. They're going to look so pretty being used!

1. What is the size of the Woven Selection Baskets?

The Woven Selection Baskets measure 9.5 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height, making them the perfect size for serving or displaying fruits, breads, or other small items.

2. Are the Woven Selection Baskets dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Woven Selection Baskets are dishwasher safe. We recommend placing them on the top rack for best results.

3. Can the Woven Selection Baskets be used for hot foods?

Yes, the Woven Selection Baskets are heat resistant up to 350°F, making them suitable for serving hot foods.

4. Are the Woven Selection Baskets stackable?

Yes, the Woven Selection Baskets are designed to be stackable for easy storage when not in use.

5. What is the material of the Woven Selection Baskets?

The Woven Selection Baskets are made of durable, food-safe plastic that is BPA-free and safe for use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawn424383
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
noradawn
  • KellyTheChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • TriciaAnn