• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Safely Using a Woven Round Tray for Hot Stoneware?

In summary, all Pampered Chef woven round trays are safe for use with hot stoneware, as long as they are used according to instructions and have the "oven-safe" label on the back. They can be used in the oven up to 450°F, but it is recommended to use them below 400°F for best results and to prolong their life. They should not be used on the stovetop to avoid damage and potential fire. After use, the tray should be allowed to cool before hand washing with warm soapy water and a gentle sponge. It is not recommended to use abrasive cleaners or put the tray in the dishwasher as it can cause damage. The woven round tray can also be used as a serving platter
cookinkate
Does anyone know if you can use the woven round tray for stoneware that has just come out of the oven?? I looked in the Use & Care and it said hot stoneware so I am assuming you can. I am making the brie recipe tomorrow night and thought I might take that along for a nice presentation. What do you think? With my luck this week, I'll burn the house down!

Yep, put it right on there. I do it all the time.

I always do...

me too, yes I do .....

this length requirement is so fun!

I do also!

Me, too! I always take a woven selections piece to my shows or booth.

The catalog just doesn't do them justice. It's not some overpriced wimpy JoAnn basket, it's got a sturdy bottom, like I do!

I tell everyone it's the perfect cross between a wooden tray and a beautiful basket. I love mine.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our woven round tray is safe to use with hot stoneware. In fact, it's one of the recommended ways to serve hot dishes for a beautiful presentation. Just make sure to use oven mitts when handling the stoneware and always place it on a heat-safe surface. I have used this combination many times and have never had any issues. Good luck with your brie recipe, it sounds delicious! Happy cooking!

1. How do I know if my woven round tray is safe for use with hot stoneware?

All Pampered Chef woven round trays are designed and tested to be safe for use with hot stoneware, as long as they are used according to our instructions. Look for the "oven-safe" label on the back of the tray to ensure it is safe for use with hot stoneware.

2. Can the woven round tray be used in the oven with temperatures above 350°F?

Yes, our woven round trays are safe for use in the oven up to 450°F. However, we recommend using them at temperatures below 400°F for best results and to prolong the life of the tray.

3. Can I use the woven round tray with hot stoneware on the stovetop?

No, the woven round tray is not safe for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven only. Using it on the stovetop can cause damage to the tray and potentially start a fire.

4. How do I clean my woven round tray after using it with hot stoneware?

Allow the tray to cool before washing it. Hand wash with warm soapy water and a gentle sponge. Do not use abrasive cleaners or steel wool as they can damage the tray. Do not put it in the dishwasher as it can cause the woven material to warp.

5. Can I use the woven round tray to serve food directly from the oven?

Yes, you can use the woven round tray as a serving platter for hot stoneware. However, be sure to use trivets or heat-safe mats underneath the tray to protect your table or countertop from heat damage. The tray may also retain heat for some time, so use caution when handling it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Products and Tips
Replies