• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Woven Rectangular Server (Item #2147) Still Available for Purchase?

In summary, the Woven Rectangular Server measures 15 inches by 9 inches and is perfect for serving appetizers, snacks, or side dishes. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to preserve the woven design. It is not oven safe, but can be used for both hot and cold foods and is made of durable stoneware with a hand-woven design.
KrisGio
Hi all -

I am looking for a recently retired item, at least i think it's retired. My bride is looking for a woven rectangular server (item #2147). Does anyone have one that is new in the box? Thanks for the help.

It was just retired at the end of August. If you still have a show open, you could add her to one. It's 2:22 PM here in Japan. I have a show closing tonight & another one tomorrow night if you don't have one and want to add her to one of my shows. ;)

if i want to order one do i need to put the show date as august??

Jessica: Yes, I think you can do a personal order with an August Date & it go through at 20% off.

If it's for a customer, it's not supposed to go in on a personal order. Personal orders are for our personal use only. You can still submit an individual order with an August date, though.

It is not in a box though... It comes in plastic. I have one for a lady that ordered it at my KITK in August!

I have one if anyone wants it if they don't get their order in before the 15th. New in the plastic, $20 plus the cost of shipping. It is the one that fits the rectangle baker I will also include the patriotic liner. I also have a large round one to, new. email is faster [email protected]

did you sell this,?still waiting to hear

1. What is the size of the Woven Rectangular Server?

The Woven Rectangular Server measures 15 inches by 9 inches, making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, snacks, or side dishes.

2. Is the Woven Rectangular Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Woven Rectangular Server is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the beautiful woven design.

3. Can the Woven Rectangular Server be used in the oven?

No, the Woven Rectangular Server is not oven safe. It is designed for serving and displaying food, not for cooking or baking.

4. What materials is the Woven Rectangular Server made of?

The Woven Rectangular Server is made of durable stoneware and features a hand-woven design on the surface.

5. Can the Woven Rectangular Server be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Woven Rectangular Server is suitable for serving both hot and cold foods. It is microwave safe and can also be used to keep food warm in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies