1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Woven Rectangular Server

1. KrisGio

KrisGio Member

Hi all -

I am looking for a recently retired item, at least i think it's retired. My bride is looking for a woven rectangular server (item #2147). Does anyone have one that is new in the box? Thanks for the help.

Sep 6, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

It was just retired at the end of August. If you still have a show open, you could add her to one. It's 2:22 PM here in Japan. I have a show closing tonight & another one tomorrow night if you don't have one and want to add her to one of my shows. ;)

Sep 7, 2009
  3. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

if i want to order one do i need to put the show date as august??

Sep 7, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Jessica: Yes, I think you can do a personal order with an August Date & it go through at 20% off.

Sep 7, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

If it's for a customer, it's not supposed to go in on a personal order. Personal orders are for our personal use only. You can still submit an individual order with an August date, though.

Sep 7, 2009
  6. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

It is not in a box though... It comes in plastic. I have one for a lady that ordered it at my KITK in August!

Sep 7, 2009
  7. cookinmama

cookinmama Member Gold Member

I have one if anyone wants it if they don't get their order in before the 15th. New in the plastic, $20 plus the cost of shipping. It is the one that fits the rectangle baker I will also include the patriotic liner. I also have a large round one to, new. email is faster cactusroper2002@yahoo.com

Sep 7, 2009
  8. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

did you sell this,?still waiting to hear

Sep 10, 2009
Have something to add?