• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Woven Pizza Tray? Let's Make a Deal!

In summary, the woven pizza tray is a versatile and durable kitchen tool made of carbon steel with a non-stick coating. It measures 15 inches in diameter, making it suitable for most standard ovens and can also be used on the grill. It is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can be used for various dishes such as pizza, roasted vegetables, chicken, and even cookies.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
Anyone have a Woven Pizza Tray? I have a customer who wants one BADDD

It's available on the outlet right now. :)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one $15 plus shipping. Coming from Utah. They are on the outlet for $33.50 right now. email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I got one on the outlet already Thanks

1. How do I know if the woven pizza tray is the right size for my oven?

The woven pizza tray measures 15 inches in diameter, making it suitable for most standard ovens. We recommend measuring the interior of your oven to ensure a proper fit.

2. Can the woven pizza tray be used on the grill?

Yes, the woven pizza tray can be used on the grill. It is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Is the woven pizza tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the woven pizza tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

4. What material is the woven pizza tray made of?

The woven pizza tray is made of carbon steel with a non-stick coating, making it durable and easy to clean.

5. Can the woven pizza tray be used for other dishes besides pizza?

Yes, the woven pizza tray can be used for a variety of dishes such as roasted vegetables, chicken, and even cookies. Its versatility makes it a great addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csnteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chezshelly