• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woven Basket Inspiration: Creative Uses for Pampered Chef's Must-Have Item

In summary, the Woven Baskets can be used for many different things. They can be used as art, for holding snacks, magazines, and more.
jwpamp
What can you use your Woven Baskets for? :rolleyes:
I love the idea they gave on the June Flyer, but when I hit my customers with 4 or 5 different uses for something Pampered Chef has, it blows them away and my sales always go up! Thanks for your help!!

I have the SA Large Bowl and server that sits on my kitchen table and holds fruit, everyone who comes over loves it. You could use the lined basket to hold all of your outdoor plates and napkins and condiments. They are also great for throwing in one of our towels and putting warm bread in.

See? That's what I am talking about...you guys are AWESOME!!
Thank You!! Keep them coming!!

I use them as art!!! LOL! When I am not actually using themmy Round trays...I hang them on the wall! I have the Rectangle Server on top of my refridgerator holding all my saran wrap, foil, etc. Oh and the Rectangle Tray is on my bar with river rocks, 2 candles and a small plant on the Rectangle platter.
Oh and I also have fruit in my SA Large bowl in the Large Square Server!!

HTH!
Have a Pampered Day!!

I use the Large Square Server and Large SA Bowl to put 2-4 small plant pots in. They sit in my kitchen. I use the Rectangular Tray with Entertainment Set with Striped Platter to hold candies, potporri, pretty stone and shells. I serve tea or coffee to guests with the Woven Round Tray.

Trish
Going on 7 months
Getting ready to sign 1st recruit
Wave 1

I use mine pretty simply, because I take at least 1 to every show. It is hard to incorporate them in our everyday use because I am using them for work. Anyway...for the Lg Square Server, which I seldom take, we have the snack size Baked Lays for our older kids. When we are packing their lunch they can jus grab the flavor they want that day or for a snack on the weekend they are available. I don't put my fruit in them (although that is a great idea) because I like my fruit ice cold, especially apples and oranges.

I also take one to every show but since I have two of each....I had to find alternative uses for them...that is why they wind up on my wall or anywhere I can put them! LOL!!!
I do love though that they have SO many uses!! LOL!!

Have a Pampered Day!

I use the rectangular tray for some potpourri in my kitchen, which sits on the white SA tray. Everyone always walks in my house and the kitchen is to the right as soon as you walk in. They always say "MMM it smells so good in here, what is it?" I walk them over to it and say "Oh it's just this potpourri." Well they always say how pretty it is and all and I get to show off my PC stuff!!

I also use my square woven selection to hold my magazines in my living room! And if I’m having a git-together I will put the napkins and forks in the rectangular server.

rectangular stoneIs there a woven tray to fit the rectangular stone? Thanks...BEE

Nope, not yet. Keep your fingers crossed though:)

I use the round one for a centerpiece for my dining room table. I have my sald and pepper shakers on there, napkins, and other stuff so all I have to do is take the whole tray off when I need to move it

keep the ideas coming so we can all book the heck out of June!

No...but the Medium Bar Pan fits the rectangle tray

round trayi dont know if this is in theJune flyer.. so excuse me if it is. I heard use it for bkfast in bed w/ the celebrate plate for Mothers Day or Fathers Day or special days like bdays/ anniversaries. It is a great size for that.

Is there a woven tray to fit the rectangular stone? Thanks...BEE

I've said all along that I think that will be in the fall line.
My large round tray sits in the corner of the bar in my kitchen. It holds a candle, bottle of wine, little lamp, and one small SA bowl for whatever. Right now a set of keys is in it...lol.
I take the large square woven tray to most of my shows. It hold the catalogs perfectly. I sorta fan them out. Now that I am using lapboards, it's a little bulkier, but it still looks nice and is a good way to show it off.

Thanks, for all your ideas. You have sold me. I only have the round woven
for my 15" Pizza stone, but now I see that I will want others, and certainly
be more enthusiastic about selling them. Right now, I have it as the centerpiece on my dining room table, with the large round cranberry baker.
Three pink violets are in the baker to create a nice Help Whip Cancer centerpiece, and show off two of our products. I had my one year anniversary party here, yesterday. The three violets for $2 each, sure beat the price of a florist's centerpiece.

Thanks everyone! I really need good ideas because I am clueless on how to sell these. Keep those ideas up ladies! I need all the help I can get.

Here are some ideas:

I have used the rectangle server to bring out the small quick stir pitcher and chilled glasses to serve my guests.

I have used the round tray to serve up some yummy cakes I have made.

I once made some cute baby shower cakes in the shape of children's blocks, (of course they spelled out baby) and presented them on the rectangle tray in the rectangle platter!

I know someone who uses her rectangle tray with candles in the bathroom.

Also I have a friend who uses her rectangle server to hold little rolled up hand towels in her bathroom.

Who can go wrong with fresh fruits, and flowers?? They make perfect centerpieces!

What perfect gifts they make for anyone. Just fill with:
1. delicious baked goodies (cookie press, creative cutters, dessert cookbook)
2. fresh fruits (citrus peel, cook's corer, apple wedger, etc)
3. jams, breads (bread tube, spreaders, etc)
4. cheeses, crackers (spreaders, cheese knife, etc)
5. CHOCOLATE - need I say more????

What a nice little basket to take on a picnic filled with snacks!!

For our anniversary weekend we are going to a bed and breakfast in Austin.
It's only 14 days 4 hours and 40 minutes away...but who's counting! :p

The Bed and Breakfast Spa!! And I will be bringing catalogs to share with these owners!! What a lovely addition the woven trays and SA pieces would make to any bed and breakfast.
Instead of paying $99 for about 6 chocolate covered strawberries, and one rose!! :eek:
I am going to bring my own to feed to my hubby as we snuggle up...
I plan to bring homemade brownies, chocolate covered strawberries and profiterole puffs nicely displayed on my woven tray.
I can't wait!!
Debbie

The Rectangle TrayFits on most toilet tank tops. I have my extra one in there with a square box of Kleenex, several rolled up hand towels and a heavily scented candle. Looks much more organized that it did without plus the added "storage" place for the hand towles is great. I also have the Large Sqaure on my Island and use it as a catchall. It is so big we use it mostly to put mail in that we don't get to right away. I love the catalog idea with the large sqaure so I think I may do that as it makes me bring one piece to a show. I love them but I found I do need to completely explain why they are so fantastic. Most people don't realize that the bottom is hard wood and can sit on your kitchen table without a hot pad with a very hot stone in it. I had a cassarole that baked at 400 degrees, put it in the Rectanlge Server and placed it on a plastic table cloth. Not a thing happened to the table cloth. That's the story I use to explain why they are so great. I still need good ones for the Large Sqaure and the Rectanlge Tray though.

I also use the square for catalogs etc. I use the Rectangle Server for Plates, napkins, cups, and plasticware, etc. The Chillzanne Rectangle also fits in the Rectangle Server.

What is a woven basket and how can I use it in my kitchen?

A woven basket is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for storing, serving, and even cooking food. It is made from durable and heat-resistant materials, making it safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Some creative uses for a woven basket include using it as a bread basket, fruit bowl, or for steaming vegetables.

How do I care for my woven basket?

To keep your woven basket in top condition, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and air dry it. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the basket's surface. Also, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for specific care recommendations.

Can I use a woven basket for outdoor entertaining?

Yes, a woven basket is perfect for outdoor entertaining. You can use it to serve chips, dips, or other snacks, and its sturdy design makes it ideal for carrying items to and from the grill. Plus, its stylish look will add a touch of elegance to your outdoor dining experience.

Are there different sizes and designs of woven baskets available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of woven baskets in different sizes and designs to suit your needs. From small baskets for individual servings to larger ones for family-style meals, you can choose the perfect size for your kitchen. There is also a selection of colors and patterns to match your personal style.

Can I use a woven basket for non-food items?

Absolutely! While a woven basket is primarily a kitchen tool, it can also be used for organizing and storing non-food items. You can use it to hold office supplies, craft supplies, or even as a decorative piece in your home. Just make sure to clean it thoroughly before using it for food again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
  • otisbg