• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wouldn't You Like to Be "Stripper", Too?

In summary, the woman became a stripper after finding out that 750 posts wasn't the magic number anymore.
raebates said:
At times I was sure the man rubber instead of bones. People just don't move like that.
<sigh> They just don't make 'em like they used to........Good thing so many of them are on DVD now!I also love old Doris Day movies!:eek: And any with Judy Garland......A personal, sentimental favorite is Brigadoon, with Gene Kelly, Cyd Cherisse, & Van Johnson. My younger brother loved old movies too, and that was the last movie we watched together before he died - not to be maudlin or anything - I actually love watching that movie because of the good memories.

buddy1a.jpg
You can read more about him at The Buddy Ebsen Tribute page, as well as his dance partner and sister, Vilma Ebsen, 1911-2007.

Last edited:
Rae, you'll love this one!http://www.phantombookshop.com/buddyebsen/images/Captain_January_1large.jpg

ChefBeckyD said:
I also love old Doris Day movies!:eek:
One of her best, IMHO...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a3/PillowTalk.jpg/200px-PillowTalk.jpg

straitfan said:
I've got SO FAR to go to be a stripper. I tend to be more of a voyeur (sp) than a poster. I'm addicted to this site, but don't post a whole lot. I think I'll make becoming a stripper my new goal!

Auntie Anne - I think we need that Post Slut seminar now. Share your secrets!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Someone asked me why I never went on Jeopardy. Thy don't have my category - "I'll take Useless Cr4p for $100, Alex."

well I guess one vs 100 is out for you too huh??

jasonmva said:
Auntie Anne - I think we need that Post Slut seminar now. Share your secrets!
My secret? Go to work, but don't do any actual work. Log on to CS in the morning, and just have something to say on every thread.

I have been trying to watch the unnecessary posts, so that I'm not accused of being a complete and total waste of posts. :)

:) :) :)

You mean like this?

Thanks! :)

So I just now get my stripper star after being on here for several hours (I guess I don't "talk" enough) and yelled out "Yesssss!" after my 800th post. My husband yells, "Are you a slut, I mean stripper, now?" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I could be considered both....:)

My husband kind of did the same thing....... LMAO!!!! But this is so additicing he asked me what is so interesting.. I told wait till you see my photos when I come back from conference.... LOL ........ I like being a CS slut... opppsss mean stripper.....hehe

chefann said:
The stripper thing is the first star. It used to be yellow, but was changed. Many of the people who had yellow stars were suddenly stripped of the yellow. Hence, "stripper star."

It's the outline star you get at 800 posts.

See I thought it was because the star was just an outline... kinda like a naked star. Oh well. Your story works, too!

rebeccastt said:
So I just now get my stripper star after being on here for several hours (I guess I don't "talk" enough) and yelled out "Yesssss!" after my 800th post. My husband yells, "Are you a slut, I mean stripper, now?" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I could be considered both....:)
You'll appreciate this - your DH should, too - I often have the laptop open when I'm home, checking up on what's going on in other parts of the country. Of course, I'm usually posting here, too. One night, The Kat Lady said, "Are your girlfriends on Chef Success more interesting than me?"

Of course, some questions don't have a correct answer, like "Do these make my donkey look fat?"

katie0128 said:
See I thought it was because the star was just an outline... kinda like a naked star. Oh well. Your story works, too!
I like YOUR concept a whole lot better.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You'll appreciate this - your DH should, too - I often have the laptop open when I'm home, checking up on what's going on in other parts of the country. Of course, I'm usually posting here, too. One night, The Kat Lady said, "Are your girlfriends on Chef Success more interesting than me?"

Of course, some questions don't have a correct answer, like "Do these make my donkey look fat?"

WELL ARE WE???????:p

mommyhugz1978 said:
WELL ARE WE???????:p

Of course we are! Otherwise, why would he keep coming back?!?!?!?!

katie0128 said:
Of course we are! Otherwise, why would he keep coming back?!?!?!?!

My husband add something else to our titles........ but I don't' know if anyone would appricate my horrible language he called us chat slut/H&OR^....... all the while LHAO........ hehehe then again if KG didnt' like his attention he might go some place else LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No, your butt doesn't look fat on this website at all.

I didn't' know my butt was fat... it might giggle.... but it isn't fat.... LMAO!!!!! and no I didn't' laugh it completely off either.... I have to leave a little bit for my DH and his .... well you know.....:eek: :rolleyes: :p ;) :)

:eek: And everyone says I'M the troublemaker!:eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Poor Kat Lady....I think my husband feels the same way some times.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I didn't' know my butt was fat... it might giggle.... but it isn't fat.... LMAO!!!!! and no I didn't' laugh it completely off either.... I have to leave a little bit for my DH and his .... well you know.....:eek: :rolleyes: :p ;) :)

well, well... don't we have a secret side!!!

shuuushh....... we wouldn't want to ruin my good Mormon Girl image LOL...... hey I can have fun now can't I???? LMAO!!!

rebeccastt said:
Poor Kat Lady....I think my husband feels the same way some times.
I feel with my fingers. I bet he does, too!

I think my DH is Ok with the friendships I've made here, especially now that he's met one of them!

The Furry Guy's just glad that I have other people to talk PC with. It leaves less for him to listen to.

Actually, he also loves the great ideas I get from here.

OMG, OMG! I just realized I turned pink about 13 posts ago!!!! Yipeeeee!

Woo-hoo!

Go, Heather. Go, Heather. You're pink now.

I guess I have some more posting to do!!!! hehehe ...

I only want to hit 5k because pink is not so becoming on a studly guy :rolleyes: like me.

Not even a pink Cadillac?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I only want to hit 5k because pink is not so becoming on a studly guy :rolleyes: like me.

I can see how the pink star may be a bit threatening....or at least a little unnerving!:D

The Kat Lady has a ways to go for a pink Cadillac. I'd drive it, though, if she'd let me.Remember, this is the guy who wore a pink HWC shirt to conference last year.

Some of my DH's shirts are pink.

Only because they were washed w/ the reds!
:eek:

My nephews seem to think Pink is cool ... well their shirts say " I am wearing pink because it is sexy" LMBO...... teenagers!!

Are you sure they're not trying to tell you something?<giggle, snort, giggle>

LOL I am sure.. .their way too... how do we say it.... manly LOL!! Just teenagers!!

Being a smartass is a teenager's job.

Wow - that didn't get edited/blocked/whatever....

Yes, but just remember, when we go to conference, we can't go to the lounge for ****tails.

That's o.k., I don't drink anyway unless it contains caffeine...

...more fun to watch everyone else... ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

My DH says: "If your going to smart from head to toe, you have to start somewhere!"

No my 15 yo DD has started saying it...gotta kick him in the pants tomorrow when gets home from TX! :p

My favorite comeback (as a teenager) to being called a smart ass was: "I'm the only person I know who can sit on a gallon of ice cream and tell you what flavor it is!"

hehehehehehehehehe...parents HATED that one!

My buddy uses that line instead of calling them a smart donkey. Now she just turns to me and asks, "So, what flavor is the ice cream today?"

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

UH yeah!!! and that is an understatement for a 16 year old and a 14 year old teenage boys to boot!!LOL

My husband likes to saying better to be a smart A$% than to be a dumb A $$.... I generally roll my eyes when he says that

Well... gotta agree with him there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ilovpc
Replies
Views