• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would You Share/Post Your Realtor Package?

In summary, the Realtor Package is a kitchen tool and gadget set that includes a chef's knife, cutting board, garlic press, citrus juicer, measuring cup set, and a recipe book. It can benefit real estate agents as a closing or thank you gift, a marketing tool, and can be personalized with the agent's information. The price varies and it can be ordered through a local Pampered Chef consultant or their website, with bulk ordering options available.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am sorry to do this, but can someone share their flyer or package with pricing for realtors? I meant to send something out a while ago, but haven't gotten around to it. I just can't even think right now.

I'd love to see this too!

Hey Anne, I was going to email you to see how you're doing! You must be busy with the coffee shop--opening soon?

I don't know if this is what you're looking for but here is something I put together for gift sets. I used a combination of flyers from other people on this site and then tailored it to the realtor I was meeting with. I just sat down with them last week and they are very intereseted so I'll follow up this week and see what they decided. As a bonus, they want to do a wedding shower for one of the girls at the office and buy her the cookware set. One realtor is also interested in cookware for her kids for Christmas.

Good luck!

Attachments

• Realtor Gifts 090407.doc
    31 KB · Views: 546
thats really nice ! THanks!

What is included in the Realtor Package?

The Realtor Package includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for any home cook, including a chef's knife, a cutting board, a garlic press, a citrus juicer, and a measuring cup set. It also comes with a recipe book filled with delicious and easy-to-make recipes.

How can the Realtor Package benefit a real estate agent?

The Realtor Package can benefit a real estate agent in many ways. It can be used as a closing gift for clients, a thank you gift for referrals, or as a way to stand out and make a lasting impression on potential clients. It can also be used as a marketing tool to showcase the agent's commitment to creating a comfortable and functional home for their clients.

Can the Realtor Package be personalized with the agent's information?

Yes, the Realtor Package can be personalized with the agent's information, such as their name, contact information, and logo. This adds a personal touch and helps to promote the agent's brand and services.

What is the price of the Realtor Package?

The price of the Realtor Package varies depending on the specific tools and gadgets included. However, it is a cost-effective option for real estate agents looking for a unique and practical gift for their clients. Please contact us for specific pricing information.

How can I order the Realtor Package?

You can order the Realtor Package by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. We also offer bulk ordering options for real estate offices or agencies. Our consultants are happy to assist you with any questions or special requests you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michelle Hebert-Voudren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Michelle Hebert-Voudren
  • cookingabcs