• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would You Rather" at the Local Fair - Share Your Food/Tool Qs Here!

In summary, the person is preparing for a local fair and a new consultant is planning to engage people with a "would you rather" game. They are asking for potential food or tool related questions and appreciate any help. The game would involve choosing between options such as having a perfectly sharpened knife or a top-of-the-line food processor, a fully stocked spice cabinet or pantry, or cooking a gourmet meal or attending a cooking class. Other options include choosing between different kitchen appliances, countertop materials, and additional features such as a wine fridge or coffee machine.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
I'm getting ready for my local fair. One of the folks (a new consultant with GREAT ideas) is planning on playing a "would your rather" game with people to get them engaged. If you have some food/tool related questions already, please share.If as you read this, you come up with some potential questions I'd love to hear them.Thanks for your help!

I don't get it. How would this game work?

1. Would you rather have a perfectly sharpened knife or a top-of-the-line food processor?2. Would you rather have a fully stocked spice cabinet or a fully stocked pantry?3. Would you rather cook a gourmet meal for a dinner party or attend a cooking class with a professional chef?4. Would you rather have a gas or electric stove?5. Would you rather have a stand mixer or a hand mixer?6. Would you rather have a set of high-quality pots and pans or a set of high-quality knives?7. Would you rather have a kitchen with an island or a kitchen with a walk-in pantry?8. Would you rather have a dishwasher or a double oven?9. Would you rather have a kitchen with all stainless steel appliances or a kitchen with all colorful appliances?10. Would you rather have a meal cooked by a celebrity chef or a meal cooked by your favorite family member?11. Would you rather have a fully stocked bar in your kitchen or a fully stocked wine cellar?12. Would you rather have a kitchen with granite countertops or a kitchen with marble countertops?13. Would you rather have a kitchen with a farmhouse sink or a kitchen with a double sink?14. Would you rather have a kitchen with a gas range or a kitchen with an induction cooktop?15. Would you rather have a kitchen with a built-in wine fridge or a kitchen with a built-in coffee machine?

1. What is "Would You Rather" at the Local Fair?

"Would You Rather" at the Local Fair is a fun game where players are presented with two options and have to choose which one they would rather do.

2. How do I play "Would You Rather" at the Local Fair?

To play "Would You Rather" at the Local Fair, simply choose one of the two options presented to you and explain your reasoning behind your choice. The person with the most creative or interesting answer wins.

3. Can I participate in "Would You Rather" at the Local Fair if I am not familiar with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! "Would You Rather" at the Local Fair is open to everyone and does not require any knowledge of Pampered Chef products. It's all about having fun and being creative with your answers.

4. Are there any prizes for playing "Would You Rather" at the Local Fair?

At some fairs, there may be prizes for the winners of "Would You Rather" at the Local Fair. However, the main goal is to have fun and engage with others while sharing your opinions and thoughts.

5. Can I suggest my own "Would You Rather" questions at the Local Fair?

Yes, we welcome suggestions for "Would You Rather" questions at the Local Fair! We love hearing new and creative ideas from our participants. Just make sure your questions are appropriate and respectful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies