• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This eBay Listing Really That Insane?!

Just because she can't bring herself to sell it now doesn't mean she can just take it and run with it. She needs to honor her agreement and give the kit back.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230314043295#description

crazy!!

Wonder who recruited her that she would say, "I was a new consultant and due to some health issues i have had to get out of it, so now i am looking to sell my kit that i got, its a $500 value i am looking to sell it for a reasonable price, it includes, bakeware, stoneware, alot of gadgets and gizmos, as well as a batter bowl, a wire cooling rack, and a skillet. This is a non-returnable item, once it ships it is yours for keeps." She says in her questions that it also includes the paperwork. High bid is $65 right now. Someone is going to get a steal! It also says, "Priority Mail Flat Rate Box" for $13.00 shipping! She isn't sending everything if it is only $13.00 shipping! It comes in several boxes...

Did you report this, she should have to return the kit not profit off of it!!!

I signed a recruit in September and due to family issues is not able to sell at this time. All of her products are also still in boxes. I spoke to her last night and told her to call HO about returning the items. That is what she is planning on doing. Some people just see the correct way in doing things and some don't. Selling on E-Bay is WRONG!!!!

pcchefjane said:
It also says, "Priority Mail Flat Rate Box" for $13.00 shipping! She isn't sending everything if it is only $13.00 shipping! It comes in several boxes...

Can you even send a large bar pan for $13.00? Not including the weight of the SA and batter bowl...

pkd09 said:
I signed a recruit in September and due to family issues is not able to sell at this time. All of her products are also still in boxes. I spoke to her last night and told her to call HO about returning the items. That is what she is planning on doing. Some people just see the correct way in doing things and some don't. Selling on E-Bay is WRONG!!!!

Does HO actually take a kit back if someone offers to??? Just curious? Hadn't heard of that before? If so, it's good to know!

Actually I don't know if they will receive a kit back or not. I felt the situation is between her and HO, that is why I told her to call them. Evidentally she never opened the box. She had all the intentions of selling but then things just happened that she needs to concentrate on more.

This wouldn't be her, would it? It just shocks me that people actually do this! I feel like asking her if she can really mail the whole kit for $13 since it came in 3 boxes! I think it is a scam on her part! Why would she be selling the paperwork too? Anyone on eBay wouldn't have a use for it! I see the high bid is $65! She's going to take a hit for sure! She also promised Priority Mail Shipping for $13... She has to fullfill that too! I did report it to HO... Maybe if multiple people do it, it will be gone faster!

HO will take back unopened kit items at a portion of price, it is all detailed in your contract/paperwork.Did someone e-mail or call and report this right away? She needs to be on record and blocked to not to be able to purchase a kit again!

she sounds like a kit napper to me....

I reported it just after the first post about it so she has been reported! I bet her Recruiter will be plenty upset too!

Wonder if this is this wadesgirls kitnapper?? :)
People have nerve don't they??

1. What is "Would You Look at This"?

"Would You Look at This" is a phrase commonly used by consultants and customers of Pampered Chef to describe the impressive and unique features of our products.

2. Is "Would You Look at This" just a marketing slogan?

No, "Would You Look at This" is more than just a marketing slogan. It is a way for consultants to showcase the various features and benefits of our products and for customers to be amazed and excited about our products.

3. How does "Would You Look at This" benefit customers?

"Would You Look at This" allows customers to see the value and quality of our products firsthand. It also helps them understand how our products can make their cooking and baking experiences easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can customers use "Would You Look at This" in their own parties?

Absolutely! "Would You Look at This" is a phrase that can be used by both consultants and customers to highlight the features and benefits of Pampered Chef products. It is a great way to engage and excite party guests.

5. Does "Would You Look at This" only apply to kitchen products?

No, "Would You Look at This" can be used for any Pampered Chef product, not just kitchen items. Whether it's our cookware, bakeware, or home and entertaining products, there is always something impressive to showcase with "Would You Look at This".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikkijo
Replies