• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Still Attend This Show?

In summary, the hostess did not attend the party she booked from, so we have never met. We are on date #3--first date was too close in and she didn't have enough response, 2nd date there was a death in the family, so now we pushed it to tonight. I last talked to her last Thurs or Friday (to reschedule). Now the past several days I call and after three seconds the call disconnects--it doesn't even go to voicemail. Does that mean they are blocking my calls?? The show is 30-45 mins away. I have to pay a babysitter to get there on time. I dont' want to pay a babysitter and drive all that way just to
chefkathy
Hostess did not attend party she booked from, so we have never met. We are on date #3--first date was too close in and she didn't have enough response, 2nd date there was a death in the family, so now we pushed it to tonight.The only phone # I have for her is her husband's cell phone. He does not give her messages.I last talked to her last Thurs or Friday (to reschedule). I told her I would call her Monday--I called but did not reach her.Now the past several days I call and after three seconds the call disconnects--it doesn't even go to voicemail. Does that mean they are blocking my calls??The show is 30-45 mins away. I have to pay a babysitter to get there on time. I dont' want to pay a babysitter and drive all that way just to find an empty house.I have tried to find another number for her with no luck. Would you go or just assume this show isn't happening?

does the original hostess have a way to get in touch with her?

pamperedlinda said:
does the original hostess have a way to get in touch with her?

Just left her a message to find out.

Great minds think alike. :)

Just got a voicemail--hostess borrowed someone's phone and cancelled for tonight. DONE.

Sorry about that :( At least you didn't drive over there to find this out.

the past host texted me back--their kids have a baseball game.I guess this woman can't read a calendar.

LOL!! I've met a few of those.

DebbieJ said:
the past host texted me back--their kids have a baseball game.

I guess this woman can't read a calendar.

Sorry that happened! Man, what a bummer. What is it with people who can't plan ahead like that? I had next Saturday's show cancel because she didn't realize it was the same date as a friend's big 30th birthday party that SHE'S hosting!! Duh! Luckily she rescheduled for the night before.

At least now you know! When I had this happen with someone who lived an hour away and she kept cancelling, I gave her the choice of a few dates (weeknights so I knew I wouldn't be wasting a prime date on her) and said she can choose and I'd wait to hear back. Never did. Not a big loss!

Another one for the "Geez!" thread....see my post to Carolyn and Beth earlier. Is the moon full?

1. What is "Would You Go to This Show?"

"Would You Go to This Show?" is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef consultants where guests can learn about our products, watch cooking demonstrations, and shop for kitchen tools and gadgets. It's a fun and interactive way to experience Pampered Chef without leaving the comfort of your own home.

2. How do I attend a "Would You Go to This Show?" event?

To attend a "Would You Go to This Show?" event, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and ask to be added to their guest list. The consultant will provide you with a link to the virtual party, which you can access from any device with internet connection. You can also find upcoming events on our website or social media pages.

3. Is there a cost to attend a "Would You Go to This Show?" event?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Would You Go to This Show?" event. It is completely free for guests to join and participate in the virtual party.

4. What can I expect at a "Would You Go to This Show?" event?

At a "Would You Go to This Show?" event, you can expect to see product demonstrations, learn new recipes, and have the opportunity to shop for Pampered Chef products. You may also have the chance to win prizes or take advantage of special offers and discounts.

5. Can I host my own "Would You Go to This Show?" event?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef host, you can choose to host a "Would You Go to This Show?" event for your friends and family. Your consultant will help you set up the virtual party and provide you with all the necessary information and resources to make it a success. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
Replies