• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would Someone Buy Me Some of the Secret Boxes??

In summary, someone is willing to buy some Pampered Chef Surprise Boxes for the person who wrote the summary. The boxes are $25, and the person gets a free gift when they buy a box. They can buy them throughout the conference, but they are running out of them.
redsoxgirl
I can't make it this year but I'd LOVE to get a few boxes.
Would someone be able to buy them for me??

I can do it for you. I'm in Wave 2

I'm thinking they could just be mailed direct to you and I can have HO use your consultant number to bill you on your PC debit card?

Anyone ever done this before? I don't think they ever asked for ID when we use our consultant number?

Rhonda - ask Carolyn - she bought some last year for someone, I think Crystal.

I bought some one time for someone too. You will need their consultant number, pc debit card number and their address for fedex.

silly- question- I've never been to natl conf. What are secret boxes??

What are the box prices? I remember reading about them before, and would also love to have someone buy me some. But I can't remember the prices of them.

Thanks!

I'm curious about the secret boxes too... I am addicted to buying Pampered Chef stuff! :)

Yes, I'd like to know the cost of the boxes, too! I can't believe what we're paying for the hotel (my crew coming from 'Jersey). I've never paid that much for a hotel in my life, and yes, I've traveled, I'm not ignorant! Plus, I'm in the NYC area and I understand its a big city thing but I'd better get pampered by the hotel staff! I might have rethought if my group told me of this expense upfront...I paid less for my airfare than for one night!

I also have a question about these boxes. I seem to remember (from a prior post) that some of them are $50, do they only have $50 in products inside or does it contain more value than we pay?

Last year they ranged from not sure if the cheapest was 10. or 15. through 50.00. They are ALL discontinued products, so as far as the money value its hard to tell. Alot of them of the same price are also the same products. Some have a few things different. Also last year they had 25.00 boxes(forgot their names) and I got a dots apron in one & some totes as well. They were also giving crocks & halloween cookie cutters on the side with every box purchased! :D

sounds fun. :) Enjoy!

I can't wait. It's been years since I've been to conference and they didn't do this back then.

Hi, Lindsay,So I won't be running into you again this year? Did you connect with anyone to get your Surprise Box(es)? If not, I am going and would be happy to buy them for you.How's Megan? I am going to have a hard time leaving Katy behind. I'm also going to enjoy not changing diapers for a few days! Kelly

Some of the suprise boxes are logo type boxes. They are usually $25. Everything in them is either totes or something like that. The $50 boxes usually have some good stoneware in them. The best part to me is the trading with everybody else after you get your box or boxes and open them on a long table.
Hint: They almost always give something extra when you buy a box. If you plan on buying more than one, like me, buy one and then go back later and get another one.
Each time you make a trip to the counter, you'll get another free gift.
Don't wait till the last day to buy suprise boxes because they will start running out of some. I use most of the items I get for host gifts or for drawings at shows.

It looks like we have really limited hours to by them this year. Is that typical? It seems that last year we could buy them throughout the conference. They are addicting, and I love trading!

Hi Kell!Nope. With me quitting my other job to stay home, we just can't afford me going. Hopefully next year!!I did find someone to get them for me - but thank you!!Megan is great! She's going to be 7 mos on Wednesday!! Seems so hard to believe!
I still have to get down to CT to meet little Lainey!!

I would love it if someone could get me a couple of the boxes also :) Between me being out of work for a long time do to health issues and DH being laid off we just can't afford conference this year as much as I would have loved to have gone :( But between flight cost, and room cost and then food it's just not feasible :( Please PM me if you could do this for me :) Hmmmmmmmm did I say just a couple? LOL

I would love it if someone would do the same for me- at 8-1/2 months pregnant with our first child, the doctor said I couldn't travel after this week. ) :
This is the first conference that I've missed since I started four years ago! I'm so bummed! Thanks!

Carol

dkitten13 said:
Yes, I'd like to know the cost of the boxes, too! I can't believe what we're paying for the hotel (my crew coming from 'Jersey). I've never paid that much for a hotel in my life, and yes, I've traveled, I'm not ignorant! Plus, I'm in the NYC area and I understand its a big city thing but I'd better get pampered by the hotel staff! I might have rethought if my group told me of this expense upfront...I paid less for my airfare than for one night!

Aren't you rooming with other people?
In the Sheraton with 4 people in our room it comes out to approx $55 a night - that's dirt cheap for a hotel of this caliber!

I agree with Carolyn. I stayed at the Hilton and paid $153 for the 3 nights with 4 people in the room. You share a bed with a friend but our room was great. Two baths is awesome!

The boxes are $10, 15, 25, & 50. They had Oldies but Goodies & then I can't remember the other name. Oh and if you buy a box and there is a Golden Ticket, then you get to pick from 4 other boxes they had set aside (different sizes). It was crazy cool to hear people screaming they had a ticket!! lol

When do you leave for Wave 3?I e-mailed my cluster mates who are going but none have replied ... I REALLY want them to get me a box or two. If not, can I PM that info to one of you?I'm thinking 2 $10 boxes or a $10 and a $15 if they have them. My clustermates, of course, would be free to open my boxes, combine them and toss in any free gifts. I use the items at fairs for cash and carry and as give-aways. Sometimes if an item has not been radically restyled (like the quick stir pitcher) I go ahead and use it at shows.

Anyone else willing to get me a couple of hte boxes??
That would be awesome if so!!

1. What are the Secret Boxes offered by Pampered Chef?

The Secret Boxes are specially curated boxes filled with a variety of Pampered Chef products that are only available for purchase by consultants and their customers. These boxes are a surprise and can include both new and classic products.

2. How often are new Secret Boxes released?

New Secret Boxes are released several times a year, usually coinciding with major seasons or holidays. Keep an eye on our website and social media channels for announcements about new Secret Box releases.

3. Can anyone purchase a Secret Box?

No, the Secret Boxes are only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants and their customers. If you are interested in purchasing a Secret Box, reach out to a consultant and they can help you place an order.

4. Do the Secret Boxes come with a discount?

Yes, the Secret Boxes are priced at a discounted rate compared to purchasing the products individually. This makes them a great value for both consultants and their customers.

5. Can I choose which products are included in a Secret Box?

No, the products in the Secret Boxes are chosen by Pampered Chef and are not customizable. However, the surprise and excitement of not knowing exactly what will be included is part of the fun of the Secret Boxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephs_chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies