• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would Like Info From Conference Please

In summary, the people attending Pampered Chef's training in Wave 3 will not receive information from their team because they are in Wave 3. The people sending the email with the information have listed their website address, but they are not allowed to post pictures of the new products on a messageboard.
pcmom2abm
I've tried being patient but to no avail....would someone please send me info on
new products
discontinued
gifts for attendees/directors
upcoming host and guest specials
upcoming consultant specials-recruiting incentives etc
any new announcements/changes

we have regional on saturday and would like to be a little more prepared in my training. My team is in wave 3 so wont get info from them....

thanks in advance for your help.

FYI: Please note that you cannot have your full website on your signature on this or any website. It is against PC policies.

thanks for correctionThought so ....but forgot how others had listed theirs...have already corrected! :eek:

I just sent you an email with the information I have.

I don't understand "cannot have your full website on your signature".

chefjwr said:
I don't understand "cannot have your full website on your signature".
It is against PC policies to have your pc website linked on any website or forum. We cannot say:

www.pamperedchef.biz/mywebsite

We believe it is okay to put our ending on here though because only those who are consultants would know the beginning part to find it. Some of us have that much on so others can check out our sites to get ideas on what they might want to do to individualize theirs.

hth

I too would like the info from NC. I'm unable to attend.
Thanks
Fran

[email protected]:)

Are we allowed to put our website address in our personal emails?

Any pictures of the new products yet? I am dying to see them.
Kristen

my3angelbugs said:
Are we allowed to put our website address in our personal emails?

Yes, you can put it in personal emails that you send from your email service provider, but you cannot post your website on a messageboard like this for others to click on.

kristenlee said:
Any pictures of the new products yet? I am dying to see them.
Kristen

Yep, there are lots of pictures...but you can't see 'em til after wave 3 is over ;)

I had my meeting today...I can't wait until I can open up my big FAT mouth!! :D :D

The wait is so worth it!!!

1. What is the purpose of the conference?

The Pampered Chef conference is an annual event where consultants and leaders come together to learn, network, and celebrate the success of the company.

2. When and where will the conference be held?

The conference typically takes place in July and is held at different locations each year. The specific date and location will be announced closer to the event.

3. How do I register for the conference?

Registration for the conference can be done through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. There is a registration fee, and spots are limited, so we recommend registering as soon as possible.

4. What can I expect at the conference?

The conference includes workshops, training sessions, keynote speakers, and product demonstrations. There will also be opportunities to network with other consultants and leaders from all over the country.

5. Can I bring a guest to the conference?

Guests are not allowed at the conference, as it is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. However, if your guest is interested in becoming a consultant, they can register and attend as a potential new consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • DebPC