• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would It Get Here for Father's Day?

In summary, you can still order a gift for Father's Day with varying shipping times and expedited options available. During checkout, you can see the estimated delivery date and contact customer service for more information. The gift can be directly shipped to your dad with a personalized message, and there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Gift cards are also available as an option.
andiphant
If I hosted a catalog show through my garage sale tommorrow and submit it that night do you think the order would come in before Father's Day? I figure the chances are pretty darn good but I'd hate to tell everyone and have it show up late. Do you all think it would make it? Or how late would you advertise orders available by father's day?

I would hope! Usually orders get to me in KS 3 days after they're shipped. So I would think you'd be safe to advertise!

Look at how long it normally takes to get an order shipped to you, add a day or two, and do the math. To get to Boise it usually takes one or two days of processing and then a week of shipping.

1. Can I still order a gift for Father's Day?

Yes, you can still order a gift for Father's Day! Our shipping times vary depending on your location, but we offer expedited shipping options to ensure your gift arrives on time.

2. How do I know if an item will arrive in time for Father's Day?

During checkout, you will be able to see the estimated delivery date for your selected items. You can also contact our customer service team for more specific information about shipping times to your location.

3. Can I have my gift shipped directly to my dad?

Yes, you can have your gift shipped directly to your dad. During checkout, you can enter your dad's shipping address as the delivery address. You can also add a personalized gift message to be included with your order.

4. What if my dad doesn't like the gift?

We want to ensure your dad loves his gift! That's why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason your dad is not satisfied with his gift, we will gladly offer a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I order a gift card for Father's Day?

Yes, we offer gift cards that can be redeemed for any of our products. You can choose to have the gift card mailed to you or directly to your dad. Gift cards are a great option if you're unsure of what to get for Father's Day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • IAmChefJ