• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Saturday Brunches a Good Idea for Gathering Friends?

In summary, Saturday brunches have been very successful and starting around 10 or 11am is a good time. Some popular recipe ideas include French toast, pancakes, breakfast burritos, omelets, egg bakes, quiches, frittatas, breakfast sandwiches, and muffins. Utilizing your stoneware collection can add a special touch to the meal. Make sure to have a variety of options and drinks, and enjoy your hosting!
andiphant
What kind of success have people had with brunches? I'd like to host my own show at the end of June and was thinking a Saturday brunch would work well so everyone can still enjoy their Saturday afternoon with family. How early or late would you suggest to start? Maybe 9-12? Recipe Ideas would be great too! I'm brand new so I don't have ALL the products yet but I have a great stoneware collection. Thanks for your input.

People have had a great deal of success with brunches! A Saturday brunch works well so everyone can still enjoy the day with family. You could start as early as 8am and go until around 1pm. For recipe ideas, some popular brunch dishes include French toast, pancakes, breakfast burritos, omelets, egg bakes, quiches, frittatas, breakfast sandwiches, and muffins. Consider using your stoneware collection to make recipes like baked eggs, breakfast casseroles, breakfast skillets, and more.

I've had a lot of success with brunches in the past! They're a great way to gather friends and family for a relaxed and delicious meal. I think a Saturday brunch is a great idea, as it allows people to still have their afternoon free. I would suggest starting around 10 or 11am, as that gives people enough time to sleep in a bit but also not feel like they're missing out on the day.As for recipe ideas, there are so many options! Some of my go-to brunch dishes are quiches, frittatas, breakfast casseroles, and baked French toast. These can all be made ahead of time and reheated, making it easier for you as the host. Also, don't forget about the classic brunch staples like bacon, sausage, and fresh fruit.Since you mentioned you have a great stoneware collection, you could also consider making a baked egg dish or a breakfast casserole in one of your stoneware dishes. It adds a nice touch to the presentation and keeps the food warm for longer.Overall, I think you have a great plan in place for your Saturday brunch. Just make sure to have a variety of sweet and savory options, and don't forget about drinks like coffee, tea, and mimosas. Good luck with your hosting and enjoy your brunch!

1. What type of food should I serve at a brunch?

The key to a successful brunch is offering a variety of both sweet and savory options. Some popular choices include quiches, fruit platters, breakfast casseroles, pastries, and breakfast sandwiches. Don't forget to include some vegetarian and gluten-free options as well.

2. How far in advance should I send out invitations for a brunch?

It is recommended to send out invitations for a brunch at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give your guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements.

3. Can I make brunch dishes ahead of time?

Yes, many brunch dishes can be prepared the night before and then baked or cooked the day of the brunch. This will save you time and stress on the day of the event.

4. How many dishes should I serve at a brunch?

It is recommended to have at least 2-3 main dishes, 1-2 side dishes, and 1-2 dessert options for a brunch. This will give your guests a variety of choices to choose from.

5. What type of drinks should I serve at a brunch?

In addition to coffee and tea, you can also offer mimosas, bloody marys, and other brunch-inspired cocktails. Non-alcoholic options like fruit juices and infused water are also great choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andiphant
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
LakesideMom
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • bgupton