• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would Anyone Be Interested in a "How to Set up Fb" Webinar?

In summary, Tristen is willing to help people new to Facebook set up a Fan page, and Kristina is also interested in learning more.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I have a webinar account but I've never used it before... but am willing to host one to help people through steps on how to set up a Fan page. Anyone interested? Or any seasoned FB-ers want to join in and help explain?

YES!!!! My head is reeling from all the information we've received so far.

I would LOVE to help out! I'm a FB junkie :blushing: and would love to help out others on how to use it if they're new to it and have utilized the PC ways of status updates and how to get my info out there.

I have mine set up already, but I wouldn't mind joining in anyway. I'm a FB addict, so I could probably help out a bit...

Would love it. Sign me up.

I'm a FB junkie but unfamiliar with Pages. I have been experimenting in an attempt to set mine up, I'd love to be a part of the class and would be happy to share anything I learn along the way. :)

I'm willing to help where able, and learn all I can!

Tristen, I love the Redding area!! Before we moved to VA, my DH and I used to dream about moving to Whiskey Town when we retire.

I would love this too!

I have no idea how to add to my already personal fb, need a step by step guide, so I am in.

I would love it! And Hi, Tristen, my inlaws live in Redding!

I could use the help!:blushing:

@ Sarah and Marghi, Hello! :D I love it here! You can't get any better than living amidst the snow capped mountains with abundant lakes and rivers to enjoy. The Redding summers do make you pay for it though! :D

I too would love the help! Just please let me know!

Sounds like a great plan. I am moderately geeky and willing to poke around to figure things out but I am always up for some training!

bumping. I'm still interested in finding out more.

Yes I would love to learn more!!
Darlien

this might not be the right thread to ask this, but i just setup my own fb "fan" page. would anyone (who actually understands the ho guidelines) like to help me out by checking out my page & telling me if i did anything wrong? i wish there was a way we could ask ho directly. i'm so scared i'm going to get a violation or something!

I would like to learn more!

I set up my fan page and would also like some feed back on it... Glenna's Kitchen | Facebook

@Kristina - you should be fine as long as you clearly state that you are a Pampered Chef Independent Consultant on your page, I'll see if I can find you...

Sorry - I have been busy and haven't been able to find the time to put this together. I am also a little concerned only because I don't want to be the "official" source of how to set one up, as I do not want to unintentionally seem like I am speaking for home office.... I'm going to try to carve out some time to put together some video tutorials... in between projects, ha.... I know there are alot of people who want this info, so I'll try to make it a priority!

akggirl said:
I would like to learn more!

I set up my fan page and would also like some feed back on it... Glenna's Kitchen | Facebook

@Kristina - you should be fine as long as you clearly state that you are a Pampered Chef Independent Consultant on your page, I'll see if I can find you...

thanks glenna! love your page. did you ask paula deen if she had any pc items when you met her???

What is a "How to Set up Fb" webinar?

A "How to Set up Fb" webinar is an online seminar or workshop that teaches individuals how to set up and use a Facebook account.

Who can benefit from attending a "How to Set up Fb" webinar?

Anyone who is new to Facebook or wants to learn how to properly set up and use the platform can benefit from attending a "How to Set up Fb" webinar. It is also helpful for individuals who want to improve their knowledge of Facebook's features and settings.

What topics will be covered in the "How to Set up Fb" webinar?

The "How to Set up Fb" webinar will cover topics such as creating a Facebook account, setting up a profile, adding friends, adjusting privacy settings, and using Facebook's features such as groups, events, and messaging.

How long is the "How to Set up Fb" webinar?

The length of the "How to Set up Fb" webinar may vary, but it typically ranges from 1-2 hours. This allows enough time for an in-depth discussion of the topics and also allows for questions and answers from participants.

Do I need any special equipment to attend the "How to Set up Fb" webinar?

No, you do not need any special equipment to attend the "How to Set up Fb" webinar. As long as you have a computer or mobile device with internet access, you can participate in the webinar. It is recommended to have a stable internet connection for the best experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • knew92
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kjurich