• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef's Dream Come True: Exciting Cooking Show & $700 in Orders!

In summary, hosting a Chef's Dream Come True cooking show with Pampered Chef is completely free. As the host, you can choose the recipes you would like to feature and the show typically lasts around 2 hours. The $700 in orders from the show can be used to purchase any products from the Pampered Chef catalog and there is no minimum number of guests required, but inviting at least 10-12 people is recommended for a more enjoyable experience.
lisasfuncooking
I am so excited. I am doing a cooking show next week. She called and said she already has $700 in orders from 3 people. She is having another 10-12 guests at the party. Her group of woman are HUGE Pampered Chef fans. The cherry on top is she wants me to go over recruiting in detail. While I always do, I have found hosts ask me not to push bookings or recruiting on thier friends. I really think this is going to be a great party. I am trying to work hard to make this a successful season. Just to let you know I have had this party booked since February. Definately worth the wait!

Good for you!! I am thrilled to hear that!

That's great. Best wishes.

Awesome!! GL!

Good luck and I hope it goes as well as (or even better!) you hope!

Wow, what a great feeling, to go into it knowing they are as excited as you!
woo hoo!
Definitely worth the wait!

1. How much does it cost to host a Chef's Dream Come True cooking show?

There is no cost to host a cooking show with Pampered Chef! As a host, you will receive discounts and free products based on the total sales from your show.

2. Can I choose the recipes for my Chef's Dream Come True cooking show?

Yes, as the host, you have the option to choose the recipes you would like to feature during your cooking show. Our consultants can also provide suggestions based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

3. How long does a Chef's Dream Come True cooking show typically last?

Our cooking shows typically last around 2 hours, but this can vary depending on the number of guests and the recipes being demonstrated. We recommend setting aside 2-3 hours to ensure enough time for socializing and ordering.

4. What types of products can be purchased with the $700 in orders from the Chef's Dream Come True cooking show?

You can use the $700 in orders to purchase any products from our Pampered Chef catalog, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Our consultant can also help you choose the best items to fit your cooking needs.

5. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a Chef's Dream Come True cooking show?

There is no minimum number of guests required for a cooking show, but we recommend inviting at least 10-12 people to ensure a fun and interactive experience. You can also combine your cooking show with a friend or family member to reach the $700 in orders more easily.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • PCSarahjm