• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Worst Pampered Chef Party?? I Got Mooned!

Then what is that stuff in my pantry marked "Ground Nutmeg"? It sure smells different than my allspice.

AJPratt said:
WOW! I didn't know you did magic at your shows! Nutmeg into allspice! Amazing! How do you do it?! LOL

yep! pretty darn good aren't I !
Now don't swamp me emails cuz its a secret!:D

reba515 said:
funny Ann because I was thinking about this on my way home from my Sunday night show.

there was nothing specific it was just this 1 woman who knew everything there was to know about everything, who used every ingreident I mentioned and had a better way/tool to prepare it.

then as I was talking about the Microplane grater telling them to use it to grate fresh nutmeg nuts for fresh nutmeg she says, (get ready...) "well then its not nutmeg, its now ALLSPICE"
WHAT?? So i asked her ,"so i grind a NUTMEG NUT it turns to ALLSPICE??? she says "yes" like i am an idiot for not knowing this.
Whatever lady.

I wonder what cinnamon sticks turn into !!

then guess what she ordered- yup - the Microplane Grater.

Great Scott! Then, what is the stuff in my pantry marked "Ground Nutmeg"?! It sure doesn't smell like the allspice that's also in there.

Actually, you got me curious, so I looked them both up in my Food Lover's Companion.

Allspice is the pea-sized berry of the evergreen pimento tree. It's so named because it tasts like a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.

Nutmeg is the seed of the nutmeg tree--a tropical evergreen.

Similar spices, but not the same. And, certainly, not a magical spice. Then, again, fresh nutmeg does seem to magically make my cookies better. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy0062.gif

maybe I should call her !
then she certainly will know everything :D

when people do this sort of thing I just "kill em with kindness"
which like I said in another thread, thats so fun !!

Oh, yeah. Just let her go around spreading vicious spice lies! Ha! Ha! Ha!I wonder if she'll ever feel like a goof when someone corrects her.

raebates said:
Oh, yeah. Just let her go around spreading vicious spice lies! Ha! Ha! Ha!

lol !!

It's too bad that you didn't sign the bum "KICK ME, I'M THE MOST IRRITATING HOST!" At least you would have gotten a chuckle, even with all that going on! Things will get better. Then you'll be bored! Just kidding. You are bound to have a normal show! I had a few crazy ones and I'm sure the crazy ones haven't ended!

wow, this thread resurfaced again HUH!! LOL.....Glady I have had several awesome shows and my first recruit - working on my second!
Anyway, I was telling my friend how Rae still talks about this crazy show and how "famous" this host has now become....so as aggravating as she was she still somehow is in the spotlight....LOL

I wonder what cinnamon sticks turn into !!

Hmmmmm....chili powder?:D
Ann

Next time you should call her the "Anti-Spice-tite" LOL

reba515 said:
then as I was talking about the Microplane grater telling them to use it to grate fresh nutmeg nuts for fresh nutmeg she says, (get ready...) "well then its not nutmeg, its now ALLSPICE"
WHAT?? So i asked her ,"so i grind a NUTMEG NUT it turns to ALLSPICE??? she says "yes" like i am an idiot for not knowing this.
Whatever lady.

That's funny!
I was looking at how to make allspice the other day... nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, ginger (well 1 of those might not belong, but that was the gist of the recipe).... mmmmm, I wish I'd known it just just nutmeg:rolleyes:

I have to say, I had clicked on the last post since it showed up under most recent replies. The subject had my attention - so I read Andrea's response and I the quote and I thought :eek: What in the world are they talking about?? So off to the beginning of the thread I go to see (read) the whole story.

I am glad to see that someone did say Allspice is NOT Nutmeg! Here is a link to McCormick's description:

http://www.mccormick.com/content.cfm?ID=8219

I have a horror story or two also - One of my first shows was a "friend" who thought she needed to drag people into her kitchen to chat. Too bad she didn't realize that with alcohol you get loud!!! I kept looking at her thinking she would catch my glare. Eventually I stood a waited.

The really bad one was a person who had **** roaches all over the floor. OMG - I had a hard time staying at her apartment but had to because she was wanting to sign up. I should have know that even though because of the shape of the house was how she ran her business - NOT. Oh well, live and learn. I am the eternal optomist.

How can we forget this one?

hahaha....i knew this one would come back to the surface eventually
lol....

thanks for the painful reminder...hehe....things are great now though...last show was $1031 and climbing...whooo-hooo

M

Great! I had to bump it as someone was complaining about a show they had and I said, "Well, it could always be worse..."

LOL Ann, that was me your talking about! I cant believe some of the things people do at shows! I seriously dont know how I would react to someone being SO drunk at a show, let alone mooning me and having the guests sign her butt!!! Of course it would have been funnier if she tooted all over them! Sorry ... thats bad! LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chefsteph07