• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the Conference Location Impact the Enjoyment of the Event?

In summary, attendees discussed their experiences at a conference where they had the opportunity to meet fellow consultants. Some consultants were embarrassed when they tried to mention the term "cheffers" to others who were unfamiliar with it. Others were excited to meet their fellow cheffers and had a great time at the conference. One consultant won a shopping spree and another consultant who attended with her also won. Another consultant who attended the conference won a large amount of product in a shopping spree and is now selling it on the Yahoo Boards. One attendee asked what the Yahoo Boards were, admitting to being new to the site and Pam Bretelson.
soonerchef
Okay, of course I am kidding :D , allthough walking from the North Pole to the South Pole just to get to the workshops kind of bit the big one:rolleyes: , why they did that this year I have noooo idea!

I just wanted to pop on here and say that it was so nice to meet the cheffers that I did...SoonerPC, GourmetGirl, KyleChef and there were are couple more but my brain is failing right now!!

There were several times I asked people if they were cheffers only to get a "what in the world are you talking about look"!!! :rolleyes: :p Oh well, I love to embarrass myself.:cool:

Conference was wonderful as usual and now I can't wait to find time to implement all of my ideas....

soonerchef said:
There were several times I asked people if they were cheffers only to get a "what in the world are you talking about look"!!! :rolleyes: :p Oh well, I love to embarrass myself.:cool:

Glad I'm not the only one!

I asked as well, I should of grabbed the mike when I won my spree and said something, but I didn't think of that till later. I almost stood up in the begining of my classes and said something then I lost my braveness.

I seriously thought about doing that, too, but I was too frikkin' tired and winded from the walking! *lol*

I too was very happy to meet some of my fellow cheffers. Thanks for a great 1st conference!!

And I am so glad Amanda called me when she won the spree - I guess it was my consolation prize that I "knew" one of the winners! :rolleyes:

loreedfk, you were the only number I had brought w/ me. I was so excited, I hate to see what my cell bill is next month because my long distance wasn't free, I was out of the western states.:)

was happy to meet those that I did...glad to hear you won the spree..my consultant that came with me won as well!!! For those in Wave 2 that were on the bus...just thought I'd let you know that Stephanie ( the shopper who picked and chose her items and drove us crazy by being so "slow") got 20 boxes delivered today...with the average weight being 42 pounds. She added up the product amount and has $3,562 worth of product...So I guess she did something right!!!! ha ha
Just thought I'd let ya all know that...she got every piece of cookware from every set including all open stock pieces...and all her stoneware that she was hoping for
later
karlene

karlene said:
was happy to meet those that I did...glad to hear you won the spree..my consultant that came with me won as well!!! For those in Wave 2 that were on the bus...just thought I'd let you know that Stephanie ( the shopper who picked and chose her items and drove us crazy by being so "slow") got 20 boxes delivered today...with the average weight being 42 pounds. She added up the product amount and has $3,562 worth of product...So I guess she did something right!!!! ha ha
Just thought I'd let ya all know that...she got every piece of cookware from every set including all open stock pieces...and all her stoneware that she was hoping for
later
karlene

And she's busy selling it over on the yahoo boards! (no, I'm not joking...)

The Yahoo Boards? What is that? I am pretty new to this site and to PC. How cool to win all of that in a shopping spree!

Pam Bretelson

What is "Worst Conference Ever...."?

"Worst Conference Ever...." is a comedic and interactive cooking show where guests can learn new recipes and kitchen tips while having fun with friends.

How long does "Worst Conference Ever...." last?

The show typically lasts around 2 hours, but can vary depending on the size of the group and the pace of the participants.

Do I need to bring anything to "Worst Conference Ever...."?

No, all necessary cooking equipment and ingredients will be provided at the show. Just come with an appetite and a willingness to have a good time!

Can I request a specific recipe for "Worst Conference Ever...."?

Yes, our consultants are open to suggestions and can tailor the show to fit the interests of the group. Just let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Is "Worst Conference Ever...." appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Worst Conference Ever...." is suitable for all ages. Our consultants are trained to make the show enjoyable and engaging for guests of all ages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltkacz
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • cmdtrgd
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • raebates