• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Worried, Could Use a Prayer My Way...

In summary, his boss called him and told him to come in for a meeting on Friday because he was having performance issues. He's worried and has already contacted his union rep.
schel
My hubby calls me last evening at work and tells me his boss called him on his way home from work yesterday he wants to meet with him on Friday about performance issues and he should have his union rep there. I can't imagine what it could be. My hubby goes into work a half hour early every day just to get his work completed, or he has no time to get all the things done his boss wants done in a timely manner.

What a jerk! To make him wait all week thinking about this and worried!

My hubby is not one to talk about this but I know he is worried. I tried to talk to him about it and I told him no matter what I love him and he is a good hubby and dad and I am here for him for whatever comes our way.

Thing is his boss we think is like he is not all there. He never has anything nice to say to my hubby, things are always negative that comes out of his mouth. His comment at his review was "well you managed not to burn down the building yet" and that was his way of a nice comment.

I told him to contact his union rep tomorrow AM 1st thing. Please say a prayer that things are going to go well and this will be nothing serious.

Here I am at 2:25 AM worried. Going to be a long week for us, many prayers welcome!

Thanks.
Schel

prayers and {{{hugs}}} being sent your way!! I also agree that he should contact his union rep...that is what they are there for, your husband pays union dues, etc., right? extra prayers coming your way....

Prayers said.

Praying, Schel. We already know, no matter what, God will turn this to good.

praying for you guys.

Praying...

Thank you all for your prayers, I am also continuing to pray. I talked to my mom today and she said the same thing, that if God didn't think we could handle it he would not send it our way. She also said that even if worst case senerio, he were to loose his job, we would still have each other. So I need to just say my prayers and not stress about it. Thanks again for all your prayers!
Schel

schel said:
Thank you all for your prayers, I am also continuing to pray. I talked to my mom today and she said the same thing, that if God didn't think we could handle it he would not send it our way. She also said that even if worst case senerio, he were to loose his job, we would still have each other. So I need to just say my prayers and not stress about it. Thanks again for all your prayers!
Schel

That's true! There's nothing you can do about it, but pray, so why let it spoil your week? Especially since you don't know what the outcome may be.

I am asking God to take control of the wheel so you can try to rest and focus on other things.

How did things work out?

Hope all went well...

1. What is the "Worried, Could Use a Prayer My Way..." product?

The "Worried, Could Use a Prayer My Way..." product is a set of prayer cards designed to offer comfort and support to those going through difficult times. Each card features a different prayer or message of encouragement.

2. How many prayer cards are included in the set?

There are 50 prayer cards included in the set, providing a variety of prayers and messages to choose from.

3. Are the prayer cards specific to a certain religion or faith?

No, the "Worried, Could Use a Prayer My Way..." cards are designed to be inclusive and offer comfort to people of all faiths or beliefs.

4. Can I personalize the prayer cards with my own messages?

Unfortunately, the prayer cards cannot be personalized. However, they are designed to offer universal messages of hope and support that can be meaningful to anyone.

5. Is the "Worried, Could Use a Prayer My Way..." product available for purchase online?

Yes, the "Worried, Could Use a Prayer My Way..." product can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat