• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tips for maximizing the most out of National Conference?

In summary, all attendees will be able to take advantage of the following workshops: "Leave Conference ready to take charge and take action in your business. Choose from the following workshops to help you maximize the 3-2-1 Success Plan and the 1-2-3 Leadership Plan." "Improve PWS Results!" "More Bookings from Every Show!" "Tap Into the Hispanic Market" and "Team Leaders and Above."
Fluffy215
Gold Member
Oh my decisions, decisions LOL I just found this page of conference goodies and one of them has the workshops listed :)

ALL ATTENDEES
Stop Cancellations Now!
With Special Guest Speaker Tammy Stanley
Take a “tour inside your host’s head” so you can understand what motivates her to book … and why she might also postpone or cancel. Gain fresh insights into the power you have to help hosts keep their commitment to the Show.
Tammy understands the challenges and needs you face everyday. While raising four children, she built a multi-million dollar direct sales organization, reaching her company’s Circle of Excellence seven years in a row. She’s been coaching and training since 1994 and currently directs The Sales Refinery. This sales training firm combines insight and humor to transform the bottom
line for corporate and individual businesses.

Workshops At-A-Glance
Leave Conference ready to take charge and take action in your business. Choose from the following workshops to help you maximize the 3-2-1 Success Plan and the 1-2-3 Leadership Plan.

ALL ATTENDEES
Check Out Effective Checkouts
Get the most out of your full-service checkout! Learn techniques to get add-on sales and hear “words to say” for comfortable conversations about the opportunity, booking and referrals. Plus, find out how to get Show dates on your calendar right away.

Improve PWS Results!
Led by field leaders and Home Office staff Boost your sales with online orders. Learn how to continually drive people to your Personal Web Site and maximize Customer Connection e-mails that generate sales, bookings and recruit leads each month. Newsflash! Consultants have sent out more
than double the amount of Customer Connection e-mails this year over last and have doubled their PWS sales. – Consultant News, Aug. 2008

Interviews That End In “Yes”
Led by the Sales/Sales Training team
Would you like to conduct incredible interviews and get more “yes’s”? At this workshop you’ll learn how to use the three most important pages in the Come Join Us booklet to get better results. Learn how to ask great questions that help prospects discover how The Pampered Chef® can meet their needs, and gain confidence that they’ll have a successful new business. Note: To get the most out of this workshop, take (re-take) The Recruiting Interview Online Training Course within two weeks of attending Conference.

More Bookings from Every Show
You’ll fill your Show calendar when you offer what people want and need. They’ll perk up when you talk about money and time saving ideas, recipes that answer the “what’s for dinner dilemma”, a fun-filled night out and the prospect of getting free products! Learn how to create a desire for our products, present the value of hosting and promote sure-fire themes and
messages that attract future hosts.

“Out & About” Contacts Made Easy
Each day, head out of the house prepared and eager to offer what your Pampered Chef® business can provide for everyone you encounter. Learn how to initiate comfortable conversations that lead to business growth, referrals and solutions for the needs of people you meet.

3-2-1 Success Plan
• 3 contacts a day
• 2 Cooking Shows a week
• 1 recruit a month
1-2-3 Leadership Plan
• 1 personal recruit a month
• Help 2 Consultants a month to find their first recruit
• Always have 3 Personal Cluster members who are working
toward promoting to Director.

Nat ional Conference 2009
Workshop Descriptions

Phenomenal Phone Calls
What do you say after they say, “Hello?” Hear secrets from field leaders who know how to tame telephone terror. They’ll
share strategies and word choices for talking about the business opportunity and promote the value of a Show. You’ll learn
phrases that intrigue folks and put bookings on your calendar. Leave prepared to pick up the phone and make daily contacts by dialing for dollars.

Powerful Prospecting at Shows
Hosts and Show guests are prime prospects to join your team and also provide referrals for new leads. Learn how to use fun
activities at Shows to raise awareness and curiosity about what you do and all the benefits of a Pampered Chef® business. You’ll
leave with a practical resource to put what you learned into practice at your next Show. Directors will find the resource useful for team training.

Selling with the Stars
Top sellers will “go into Show mode” so you can hear what they say to sell a variety of key products and personal “faves.” They’ll
teach you how to involve guests, present product features and benefits and cross-sell other products. Learn how to increase your
Show average and create desire for higher priced items so you’ll get more bookings.

Tap Into the Hispanic Market
Led by Valerie Muzquiz, Hispanic Market Manager
Valerie will lead you through a step-by-step approach to tap into the bi-lingual Hispanic market for bookings and team growth.
You’ll learn specific practices to maximize the opportunities and navigate through common challenges encountered when
engaging in this market for the first time.

TEAM LEADERS AND ABOVE
Fast Start Booking & Recruiting
Find out how successful leaders help new Consultants make the most of their first 90 days. You’ll learn how to maximize their interview, Grand Opening Show and the New Consultant Rewards program. Learn ways to proactively help instead of simply hoping your newest team members will get full calendars and their first recruits.

DIRECTORS AND ABOVE
Promote Leaders Pronto
Led by Sales/Sales Training team and field leaders
Get to the heart of building a wide and deep organization! Learn how to instill and encourage the desire to advance, then help those Consultants develop a solid business so they move up in level quickly. You’ll learn practical solutions and see new resources to help grow your Director team.

Rev Up Team Sales
Your Cluster members want to be successful and make money, and you want to earn Activity Bonuses and healthy overrides. Learn how to create a win/win by helping your team sell consistently. This workshop provides practical ways to motivate, train and recognize Consultants to be “active” … and beyond! Field leaders and attendees will share an array of simple selling ideas.

UPPER LEVEL DIRECTORS
Strengthening Downline Directors
Led by a member of the Sales/Sales Training team
Strengthen your Directors’ commitment by providing a “success model” of their income potential in the new Career Plan. Learn
how your positive influence can bolster their belief, as well as their consistency toward achieving their goals.

Thanks, Sandy. You're right. This is going to take some thought.

Yes it is- I want to take them all!

I had to go to CC and print them out so I can think about it. I also printed the agenda. Am I right to conclude there are only 4 times for workshops?? I would love to take them all.

Yes, Beth, you'll need to choose 4. There are a couple of things I do to maximize what I get out of NC. First, I always sign up for the guest speaker. Second, I try to make sure my clustermates/roommates are taking different workshops if possible. This allows us to share what we've learned. Finally, I take advantage of the notes people post here and the recordings HO makes available.

1. What types of workshops are typically announced on CC?

At Pampered Chef, we announce a variety of workshops on CC including virtual cooking classes, in-person kitchen tool demonstrations, and fundraising events.

2. How often are workshops announced on CC?

We announce new workshops on CC every week, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest updates.

3. Can I attend a workshop announced on CC if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, our workshops announced on CC are open to all customers and guests. We encourage everyone to join and learn more about our products and recipes.

4. How do I sign up for a workshop announced on CC?

To sign up for a workshop announced on CC, simply click on the link provided in the announcement and follow the instructions to register for the specific workshop you are interested in.

5. Are there any fees to attend a workshop announced on CC?

Most of our workshops announced on CC are free to attend. However, there may be a small fee for certain fundraising events. This will be clearly stated in the workshop announcement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies