• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Workshop Speakers--Pampered Chef $$ Are in

In summary, workshop speakers for Pampered Chef can earn anywhere from $50 to $500 per workshop depending on their experience, location, and demand. To become a workshop speaker, one must be an active independent consultant with the company, have completed a minimum of three cooking shows, possess strong communication skills, and have a passion for cooking and teaching. The company provides the necessary cooking supplies for workshops, but it is recommended for speakers to have their own products to showcase. The frequency of workshops varies for each speaker, depending on availability and demand in their area. Only active independent consultants can become workshop speakers, but interested individuals can join the company and work towards meeting the qualifications for the role.
chefkathy
Just checked my balance b/c I'm putting in a supply order and my $100 is there. I though it would be another week. Woohoo!

yummy--I have 460--now--but then I ordered 300 catalogs-etc---but no cost--yippe

yep, me too. Had $486 actually (had $26 from somethign else) and put together a $200 supply order and paid nothing! :D

Feels good huh!!

1. How much do workshop speakers for Pampered Chef make?

The exact amount a workshop speaker for Pampered Chef makes varies depending on their experience, location, and the demand for their services. However, on average, Pampered Chef workshop speakers can earn anywhere from $50 to $500 per workshop.

2. What qualifications are required to become a workshop speaker for Pampered Chef?

To become a workshop speaker for Pampered Chef, you must be an active independent consultant with the company and have completed a minimum of three cooking shows. You must also have strong communication skills, a passion for cooking and teaching, and be knowledgeable about the Pampered Chef products.

3. Do I need to have my own cooking supplies to be a workshop speaker for Pampered Chef?

No, as a workshop speaker for Pampered Chef, you will use the company's products during your workshops. However, it is recommended that you have some of your own Pampered Chef products to showcase during the workshops and to use in your own cooking demonstrations.

4. How often do workshop speakers for Pampered Chef typically work?

The frequency of workshops for Pampered Chef speakers can vary. Some speakers may only do a few workshops a month, while others may do multiple workshops per week. It ultimately depends on the availability and demand for the speaker in their area.

5. Can I become a workshop speaker for Pampered Chef if I am not an independent consultant with the company?

No, only active independent consultants with Pampered Chef are eligible to become workshop speakers. However, if you are interested in becoming a workshop speaker, you can join the company as an independent consultant and work towards meeting the qualifications for the role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Jill Gilliland
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy