• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Workshop Notes: Have They been Posted Yet?

In summary, the more connections you make the more opportunities you will have to book shows. The speakers reminded us to act professional and be friendly when we are out and about. They also recommended having host packets in your car and following up after the event.
LisaFortner
Is anyone going to post their notes from workshops, or are they already on here and I just cant find them.
Last year when I went the workshop leaders gave us their website so we could just go there & print their notes...did they do that again?
Thanks for the help!!!

I'm with you. I too hope someone will post their notes from NC. I also hope that we can have access to the workshop leaders website notes. It was very helpful when they did that last year.

Rebajoe

Here's a heads up for everyone!!!

I was just at .biz/beccaw (Becca Wunderlich site) and she has posted her workshop notes from NC 2010. It's 14 pages.

Enjoy!!!
Rebajoe

Did anyone go to Get More Out of 24? If so, are your presenters posting their notes?Rebajoe, I was in that class too. Thanks for the reminder, I just printed off their notes.

chefjeanine said:
Did anyone go to Get More Out of 24? If so, are your presenters posting their notes?Rebajoe, I was in that class too. Thanks for the reminder, I just printed off their notes.
The more out of 24 I took was with Maria R and Kathryn E. they said they would have their notes on their sites but are not up yet. .biz/kathrynethridge .biz/mariapc

Last edited:
etteluap70PC said:
Th more out of 24 I took with Maria R and Kathryn E. they said they would have their notes on their sites but are not up yet. .biz/kathrynethridge .biz/mariapc

Thank you so much! :balloon:

I'll make a note and check their websites later.

I'll post some on Monday. In my opinion I got out so much more this year than last year

It's my plan to spend Monday transcribing my notes. I've gone over them but haven't typed them up yet. I'll post them when I'm done.

Prospecting on the Go was fantastic-Laura Ayers and Teri Hiatt.biz/lauraayersHope others continue to post their classes too!!

This year's workshops were great! Will spend next week typing up notes and will post when done!

smart2cook said:
Prospecting on the Go was fantastic-Laura Ayers and Teri Hiatt

.biz/lauraayers

Hope others continue to post their classes too!!

Am I blind? I don't see her notes on her page. I know its probably me. I've been updating contact info for hosts/guests etc for hours and my eyes are fried. My apologies if I'm overlooking it.

i thought it was just me. i went to her page and i didnt see anything.

Whew! Glad it wasn't just me. ;)

Not blind this is the site she gave us but I don't see them posted yet.

Here are the websites for notes from what I took:5 Star Customer Care w/Karyn Battey and Kerry Ann Madden (Wed morning)
(these two gals were hilarious!! They did a little Saturday-Night-Live type "people watching" routine while folks were coming in....just alot of fun! Their presentation was fun too- I hope their audio is put online later!)
- .biz/chefkaryn (in her Calendar- she has the notes, plus her words/quiz, etc)
- .biz/kerrymadden (also in her calendar- bottom of the list- two items)Bookings Abound w/ Michelle Anderson and Rachelle Scheresky
- .biz/pcgadgetgirl (under "News" - notes w/word choices)

This was a good workshop too...but was more for getting bookings AT a show, not so much outside of a show. Still - great info and words.
That's all I had. I'll try to get something typed up in the next week for the 3rd one (Prospecting on the Go w/Gail Saia and Steve Taylor), as well as the "Go for No" general session workshop.

I would love notes on "Getting More Out of 24" If you have some to share let me know!

Here is some of the things I learned from prospecting on the go.I had Barbi SHaw and Anna Vierling as my speakers and they were AWESOME!!!THey reminded us that this biz is a law of averages. The more people you are around the more recruits and shows you will have.To follow 3 steps.1. Make a comment, offer a compliment or ask a question to make a connection. Basic questions. Carry your tote with you. Keep with you.... recipes, calendar or know your two open dates, door prize slips and pens, mini catalogs, and recruiting info.2. ask more open ended questions to continue the conversation.3. Exchange contact infoact professional when you are out and about. Place tote bag where it can be seen, put bag visible when checking out.Give people a recipe card and ask them when was the last time they were at a party.A person isn't a contact until you get their information so remember to get it.Keep asking open ending questions while they fill out the drawing slip.Have host packets in your car.Follow up is important.Make $ where you spend $ (pamper a biz)Don't assume anyone won't be interested until you ask.Learned some cute theme shows ideas.Also learned that some people take 10 mini catalogs with them each week and will try to hand them out and getting their information. Thought I could do this with 15 and make it my goal every week to hand them out. That would be my 3 contacts a day. They have post it notes on the back of them to get their info. Very simple.Really stressed us getting their email address since email is sometimes a great way to contact someone.Sorry this is all over the place. I am trying to type this with an 18 month old crying and shouting, "momma". Any other questions let me know.Sarah

I put my workshop up on my website....Get More Out of 24.
/debderry

esavvymom said:
Here are the websites for notes from what I took:

5 Star Customer Care w/Karyn Battey and Kerry Ann Madden (Wed morning)
(these two gals were hilarious!! They did a little Saturday-Night-Live type "people watching" routine while folks were coming in....just alot of fun! Their presentation was fun too- I hope their audio is put online later!)
- .biz/chefkaryn (in her Calendar- she has the notes, plus her words/quiz, etc)
- .biz/kerrymadden (also in her calendar- bottom of the list- two items)

Bobbi - Aren't Karyn and Kerry absolutely hilarious? They are both in my upline and Kerry is my hospitality director. I love listening to them, but they wouldn't allow any of us to take their workshop since we can be mentored by them anytime.:D

Thank you! One of my speakers - Top Seller Show How - posted her notes:

/kelleyhook

She was awesome!

Kelley Hook's notes mention a a story about the can opener and rotary grater but she doesn't tell the story. Do you remember them?

Kelley Hook mentions a story about the can opener and rotary grater in her workshop notes. Do you remember the stories?

Last edited:
pamscookingshows said:
Kelley Hook mentions a story about the can opener and rotary grater in her workshop notes. Do you remember the stories?

Can Opener - Who washes their cans when you get home? How many of you open a can of tuna and use the lid to drain it? Whatever critter ran across the top of your can is now in your tuna salad! Who opens their dog/cat food then their kiddo's spaghetti-o's? Great, your child is now eating some of fido's chow thanks to cross contamination!

Rotary Grater - A pack of grated cheese gives you about 2 cups of cheese whereas a block of cheese with our grater will give you 2 1/2 - 3 cups of cheese. Look at the ingredient list, see the word cellulose? (I missed her spiel about this being close to the word cellulite even if it was a preservative), A Can of grated parmesan - you know how it dries and clinks? You shouldn't hear your cheese! With our grater or microplane, you won't be "hearing" your cheese. You know how you sprinkle cheese on top and put in the oven, and it doesn't quite melt or move? That's because it has so many preservatives and additives that it's not going to act like natural or real cheese! And nevermind the money you'll save by simply using our grater and fresh cheese.

Once again, it's on pg 36....You can cross sell our grater, microplane and mandoline....all with mentioning why a block of cheese is better than packaged, grated cheese.

Remember this is from memory and bad notes! I may have added or forgotten things.

:eek: Ok..the can opener story should DEFINITELY work!! YUCK!!

LOL....that was her point. She said just by convincing everyone that they need the grater and can opener, you have 100% order rate with an avg 30-40 sale. It all adds up and because they're under $20, people will see the value in these "Must Have" items. :)

Pretty smart, I thought!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Look at the ingredient list, see the word cellulose? (I missed her spiel about this being close to the word cellulite even if it was a preservative),

Even though they sound similar, cellulose isn't cellulite. Cellulose is what they make paperboard and paper out of.

Cellulose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for posting the stories! They are good stories. I have had customers buy the can opener just for baby formula.

Most welcome pamscookingshows!

Hola Noora - great info! Another nugget to tell guests about what's in those packaged cheeses! I don't want anyone to think she stated cellulose was the same. She just made a joke that the word is too close to cellulose. She said something like: it's too close to cellulose for me even if it's just a preservative.

Most welcome pamscookingshows!

Hola Noora - great info! Another nugget to tell guests about what's in those packaged cheeses! I don't want anyone to think she stated cellulose was the same. She just made a joke that the word is too close to cellulose. She said something like: it's too close to cellulite for me even if it's just a preservative.

I thought that was a great innuendo about the cellulose!

1. Have the workshop notes been posted yet?

The workshop notes may have been posted on the workshop leader's website or on the workshop's official website. It is best to check those sources for the most up-to-date information.

2. Is anyone going to post their notes from workshops, or are they already on here and I just can't find them?

It is possible that some workshop leaders will post their notes on their personal websites or social media pages. However, it is not guaranteed that all workshops will have their notes posted online. If you are unable to find the notes, it is best to reach out to the workshop leader directly for more information.

3. Last year when I went to the workshop, the leaders gave us their website to print their notes. Is that the case this year?

It is possible that the workshop leaders may provide their website again for attendees to access and print their notes. However, this is not a guarantee and it is best to check with the workshop leaders or the official workshop website for more information.

4. Did the workshop leaders provide their website for us to access their notes again this year?

This information may vary depending on the workshop and the workshop leaders. It is best to check with the leaders or the official workshop website for more information on accessing workshop notes.

5. Thanks for the help! Is there any other information I should know about accessing workshop notes?

No problem, happy to help! It is important to note that not all workshops may have their notes posted online, so it is best to reach out to the leaders or check the official website for more information. Additionally, workshop notes are typically intended for personal use and should not be shared or distributed without permission from the workshop leaders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • mbkraese
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies