• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Annual Bake-In Breakfast: Ideas Needed!

In summary, the Annual Bake-In Breakfast is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers come together to share breakfast recipes using Pampered Chef products. The date varies each year, but it is typically held in the fall or winter. It is open to anyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants. Participants can share any breakfast recipe that incorporates Pampered Chef products, and can join by contacting a local consultant or sharing on social media with the hashtag #AnnualBakeInBreakfast.
tvwalsh72
Every year we have a bake-in breakfast. People bring in all kinds of food - breakfast, lunch, apps, sweets. I feel the pressure to bring in something great now that I'm a PC consultant. I'm thinking I would bring in something breakfast like and maybe a dip.

Any suggestions?????

The brunch squares from the current SBRC are really good, and don't have to be served hot, either. I like them with salsa.

those mini ham puffs are super good and would be fine cold

What is the Annual Bake-In Breakfast?

The Annual Bake-In Breakfast is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers come together to share delicious breakfast recipes and ideas using Pampered Chef products.

When is the Annual Bake-In Breakfast?

The date of the Annual Bake-In Breakfast varies each year, but it is typically held sometime in the fall or winter. Keep an eye out for announcements from Pampered Chef for the specific date.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the Annual Bake-In Breakfast?

No, anyone can participate in the Annual Bake-In Breakfast! It is open to both consultants and customers who love to cook and bake with Pampered Chef products.

What kind of recipes can I share at the Annual Bake-In Breakfast?

The Annual Bake-In Breakfast is all about sharing breakfast recipes using Pampered Chef products. You can share anything from sweet to savory, breakfast casseroles to muffins, as long as it incorporates Pampered Chef products.

How do I participate in the Annual Bake-In Breakfast?

To participate in the Annual Bake-In Breakfast, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or check with your Pampered Chef host to see if they are hosting a Bake-In Breakfast event. You can also participate by sharing your favorite breakfast recipes using Pampered Chef products on social media using the hashtag #AnnualBakeInBreakfast.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefmichelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
wadesgirl