• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Words to Song Take Action Now

I would have loved to have been in the meeting where someone brought a boombox in to Marla and said, "I've got the perfect song for conference..."
c_harts
Gold Member
Dose anyone have the words to that song they did at cofreance? I have the music I just need the words to it. 'take charge, take action let me show how...I am a super woman?

I would love to know what the word they spelled in the beginning was....

The singers/dancers spelled something? I couldn't understand a single thing they sang. The mic levels for them were really bad at conference 2.

i just heard this supergirl song on the radio this am but don't know who sings it! I really want it...if anyone know please share! :)

chefann said:
The singers/dancers spelled something? I couldn't understand a single thing they sang. The mic levels for them were really bad at conference 2.

I had difficulty understanding what they were saying at times, too. I just figured it was all of those years of listening to music way too loud. :rolleyes:

pckrissy said:
i just heard this supergirl song on the radio this am but don't know who sings it! I really want it...if anyone know please share! :)

Christina Aguilera

It's "Keeps Getting Better" by Christina Aguilera. The actual lyrics to the song contain some NSFW (not safe for work) lyrics, which would be, in part, why HO changed them.These are the lyrics as recorded, not the PC version.eps Getting Better lyricsStep back gonna come at ya fast
I'm driving out of control
And getting ready to crash
Won't stop shaking up what I can
I serve it up in a shot
So suck it down like a man
So baby yes I know what I am
And no I don't give a damn
And you'll be loving it Some days I'm a super bitch
Up to my old tricks
But it won't last forever
Next day I'm your super girl
Out to save the world
And it keeps getting better Kiss kiss gonna tell you right now
I'll make it sweet on the lips i'll simply knock you out
Shut up I don't care what you say
Cuz when we both in the ring you're gonna like it my way
Yeah baby there's a villain in me so sexy sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it Some days I'm a super bitch
Up to my old tricks
Out to save the world
And it keeps getting better Hold on
Keeps getting better
Hold on
Keeps getting better In the blink of an eye
In the speed of the light
I'll hold the universe up
And make your planets collide
When I strap on my boots
And I slip on my suit
You see the vixen in me
Becomes an angel for you Some days I'm a super bitch
Up to my old tricks
Out to save the world
And it keeps getting better Some days I'm a super bitch
Up to my old tricks
Out to save the world
And it keeps getting better Hold on
Keeps getting better
Hold on
Keeps getting better

Wowza!! Sure am glad they changed the lyrics ;)

i usually don't know the words to songs anyway...i hear them wrong and sing the wrong lyrics! I just want the music to go along with my wahoo ring LOL...it will help keep me pumped and motivated...i want to change my ring tone...i know i know BIG NERD :)

Woah! Wouldn't you have loved to have been in the meeting where someone brought a boombox in to Marla and said, "I've got the perfect song for conference..."

LOL!

What is "Words to Song Take Action Now"?

"Words to Song Take Action Now" is a collection of uplifting and motivational songs that are perfect for any occasion. These songs are designed to inspire and motivate individuals to take action towards their goals and dreams.

Who created "Words to Song Take Action Now"?

"Words to Song Take Action Now" was created by Pampered Chef's talented team of songwriters and musicians. Each song is carefully crafted to deliver a powerful message and evoke emotions that drive individuals to take action.

How can I access "Words to Song Take Action Now"?

You can access "Words to Song Take Action Now" through our website or by attending one of our Pampered Chef events. You can also purchase the collection through our online store or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I use "Words to Song Take Action Now" for commercial purposes?

Yes, you can use "Words to Song Take Action Now" for commercial purposes as long as proper credit is given to Pampered Chef and our team of songwriters. Please contact us for more information and licensing options.

Are there any age restrictions for using "Words to Song Take Action Now"?

No, there are no age restrictions for using "Words to Song Take Action Now". These songs are suitable for all ages and can be used in various settings such as schools, businesses, and community events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78