• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anita Renfroe: The Impact of Ill-Fitting Shoes and Bras on Female Mood

If they ride up and show your underwear, you're in trouble. Wearing shoes that make you feel good is the key to happiness.
raebates
Staff member
Anita Renfroe said:
I believe that great-looking/bad-feeling shoes are responsible for much of the crabbiness rampant in the female population. Maybe we shouldn't assume a female friend is crabby for no apparent reason. It could be that she is wearing the wrong size shoe--or bra.
The woman is a genius.

LOVE THIS!!!! Or, it could be because she's wearing panty-hose. Evil, evil invention.

Can we say, I love underwire - I HATE underwire!

Crystal Patton said:
Can we say, I love underwire - I HATE underwire!
When I finally got the right size bra, I actually like it now.

I think the greatest invention of the past few years would be the Hanes underwear that doesn't ride up. Good stuff. Ride up is yet another thing to add to the list of problems women have that can cause severe crankiness! Because let's face it ladies, wedgies are NOT our friends. :)

I had the worst expirence with shoes once. You can actually see the pain in my eyes in the pictures, I can tell when I'm wearing the shoes and when I finally ditched them. At my wedding, my photographer actually got a picture of my bare foot walking down the isle coming off the alter. I had forgotten to buy shoes for my dress...dumb move. It was an October wedding and it was about 2 weeks before the wedding when I had realized it. I went shopping, but being the time of year, I couldn't find many pairs. The ones I finally found that fit were 4" heels. The day of the wedding, I hadn't practiced walking in them, and they kept slipping off my feet. My sister and friend got the bright idea to wrap some packing tape around my foot (the shoes were clear like cinderella's slipper). That was a great idea until we were outside taking pictures before the ceremony and my toes started to ache and go numb. They had wrapped the tape too tight. I finally broke down crying, and they had to get a knife to remove the tape. Then we had to redo my make-up. It was a mess. I shoulda just known it was an omen and I shouldn't have walked down the isle.

That really was one of the worst days of my life. My dress got ripped at the reception, my "friends" stained my newer car with some crap they used to decorate it, then for my "honeymoon" we went to a loosemeat sandwich shop with his family, then bowling...

Is it bad that the day of court for the divorce was better then the wedding day? LOL Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Andrea - This is why I eloped!
Actually everyone in my generation/family who did the BIG wedding got divorced and all of us who eloped are still going strong. LOL

LOL That really sounds like the way to go! My new dream wedding is a small informal get together of some family and friends for a small ceremony then a hog roast with a potluck so I can eat the families great cooking LOL!!!

That's funny, Crystal. I've been married twice. Once in a big wedding. That one ended in divorce.* Once in a very small ceremony--just the two of us in a chapel in Vegas. We've been very happily married 24 years as of Monday. I'm not sure that the type of wedding has anything to do with longevity, though. *Of course, it isn't a good sign when you're praying, "God, let me know if this isn't right" on the way to the ceremony.

Yes, pantyhose were created by someone who hates women. I no longer wear skirts or dresses. My legs don't look good without hosiery, and I refuse to wear any. A well-fitted bra is the best thing a woman can do for herself. It feels good and helps you to look better. Bunching undies will ruin your day.

1. What exactly are "Words of Wisdom"?

"Words of Wisdom" are inspirational and motivational phrases or quotes that are often used to uplift and encourage others. They can come from a variety of sources such as books, speeches, or personal experiences.

2. How can I use "Words of Wisdom" in my Pampered Chef business?

"Words of Wisdom" can be used in a variety of ways in your Pampered Chef business. You can incorporate them into your social media posts, include them in your customer newsletters, or even use them as a theme for a cooking class or party.

3. Where can I find "Words of Wisdom" to use in my business?

There are many resources available for finding "Words of Wisdom" such as books, websites, and social media accounts dedicated to sharing inspirational quotes. You can also create your own by reflecting on your personal experiences and lessons learned.

4. Can I use "Words of Wisdom" from other sources without giving credit?

It is always best to give credit when using "Words of Wisdom" from other sources. This not only shows respect for the original author or speaker, but it also helps to avoid any potential copyright or plagiarism issues.

5. How often should I use "Words of Wisdom" in my business?

There is no set rule for how often you should use "Words of Wisdom" in your business. It is important to find a balance and not overuse them, as they should be used to enhance your content, not overwhelm it. Consider using them when you feel they will resonate with your audience and add value to your message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Back