• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best wording for mailing invites to my host for March?

In summary, "Wording Help" in Pampered Chef is a feature that assists consultants in crafting clear and effective language for marketing materials. It can be accessed through the "Marketing" tab in the consultant account and allows for customization of suggested wording. Currently, it is only available in English but may expand to other languages in the future. Customized wording can also be saved for future use.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
I am typing my letter to my host for March and I was wondering what the best wording would be for me mailing the invites I had my other hosts mail there own(since they were family) so I didnt do this the last time so how would I word that I will mail the invites for her? TIA
Terra

How about something like "To ensure you have LESS work and MORE FUN, provide me with your guest list (address/emails) and I'll send your invitations and do the follow up calls!"

I use this flyer in my host packets. I use a paper clip to hold together the flyer, 2 sheets of guest address labels (from the supply order) and a self addressed, stamped envelope for the host to return the labels to me.

Attachments

• GuestList.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 345
thanks so much thats what I was looking for :)

What is the purpose of "Wording Help" in Pampered Chef?

The "Wording Help" feature in Pampered Chef is designed to provide assistance in crafting clear and effective language for invitations, product descriptions, and other marketing materials.

How do I access "Wording Help" in Pampered Chef?

To access "Wording Help," simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab. From there, you can select "Wording Help" from the dropdown menu.

Can I customize the suggested wording in "Wording Help" to fit my needs?

Yes, you can customize the suggested wording in "Wording Help" to best suit your needs. You can edit the language and add your own personal touch to make it more relevant to your target audience.

Is "Wording Help" available in multiple languages?

Currently, "Wording Help" is only available in English. However, Pampered Chef is constantly working to expand its language options and may offer additional languages in the future.

Can I save my customized wording in "Wording Help" for future use?

Yes, you can save your customized wording in "Wording Help" for future use. This can save you time and effort when creating similar marketing materials in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • raebates
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefsheli
  • Rule77