• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Your Wedding Planning? Let Us Guide You!

In summary, the speaker is seeking help in coming up with a professional and effective ad for their business, TPC, in a local newspaper's Wedding Resource Guide. They are specifically struggling with creating a brief description of their product, service, or venue in just 50 words. The speaker receives advice to focus on their unique selling points, use descriptive language and a call to action, and add some personality to make their ad stand out. They are grateful for any help and appreciate the tips provided.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi All,

HELP! I have the opportunity to place an ad for free in our local newspaper's Wedding Resource Guide. It asks for the following and you will see where I need the help- I want to come across professional and I'm blanking out right now. Also, I have the Ad Generator through Merrill but there isn't anything there to fit this.

Business Name: TPC
Type of Business: ?
Address: I'm just going to put my city and state as I don't want people driving by
Phone: got that
email: got that
Brief description of your product, service, or venue (max. 50 words): This is where I need the most help.

I've read what people tell others but what do you put in writing. I don't want to re-invent the wheel so All help would be appreciated!!!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there! I totally understand how daunting it can be to come up with a brief description for your business. Here are a few tips that might help:- Start by identifying the main selling points of your business. What makes you stand out from competitors? What do you offer that is unique or special?
- Keep it short and sweet. Remember, you only have 50 words to work with, so make every word count.
- Use descriptive language and focus on the benefits of your product or service. For example, instead of saying "we offer wedding planning services," you could say "we specialize in creating unforgettable, stress-free weddings."
- Consider including a call to action, such as "contact us today to book your dream wedding!" or "visit our website for more information."
- Don't be afraid to get creative and inject some personality into your description. This will help you stand out and make a lasting impression on potential customers.Hope this helps! Good luck with your ad!

1. How can I personalize my wedding guide?

You can personalize your wedding guide by including your names, wedding date, and any special messages or quotes that are meaningful to you and your partner. You can also choose the font, color, and layout of the wording to match your wedding theme.

2. What should be included in the wording for a wedding guide?

The wording for a wedding guide should include important information such as the wedding date, time, and location, as well as details about the ceremony and reception. You may also want to include a brief introduction about yourselves as a couple and any special traditions or customs that will be incorporated into your wedding.

3. Can I include a schedule of events in the wedding guide?

Yes, you can include a schedule of events in your wedding guide. This can be helpful for guests to know what to expect throughout the day and to plan their own schedules accordingly. Be sure to include start and end times for each event, as well as any necessary details or dress code information.

4. How can I make my wording sound more formal or casual?

The tone of your wording can be adjusted to fit the formality or informality of your wedding. To make it sound more formal, use more traditional and sophisticated language. To make it sound more casual, use simpler and more relaxed language. You can also use words and phrases that reflect your personal style and the overall vibe of your wedding.

5. Can I include registry information in the wedding guide?

It is generally not recommended to include registry information in the wedding guide. This can be seen as tacky or gift-grabby. Instead, you can include a separate card or insert with your wedding invitations that includes the registry information, or you can share it through word of mouth or on your wedding website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Ginger428
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies