• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host/Guest Flyers for October & November: Word Docs Available

In summary, Host/Guest Flyers for October & November are promotional materials available on the Pampered Chef website for consultants to use in planning and promoting their parties. They can be downloaded as customizable Word documents and printed at home or at a professional printing shop. There are no restrictions on how they can be used to promote the consultant's business.
PoseyMom
Does anyone have the October Host/Guest and November Host/Guest flyers in Word?

Not sure if these are what you are looking for but here is what I have for october that I've collected from others here. I could not upload the host special flyer so I'll email it to you.

Attachments

• gs_06oct.doc
    848 KB · Views: 273
  • New Forged Cutlery for $98.doc
    134.5 KB · Views: 381
  • october_newslettter.doc
    277.5 KB · Views: 393
  • StoreFlyer_TL.doc
    953 KB · Views: 405
  • DO_YOU_LOVE_A_BARGAIN_OCT-DEC.doc
    443.5 KB · Views: 308
Here is an outside order form for october.

Attachments

• Outside Order Form-Oct.doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 317
The host & guest flyers for november and december are too big to post. Here are outside order forms for both.

Attachments

• DO_YOU_LOVE_A_BARGAIN_NOV-DEC.doc
    421.5 KB · Views: 368
  • November_Order_Form.doc
    388 KB · Views: 358
  • December_Order_Form.doc
    493 KB · Views: 319
Cool! Just exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you!!

BTW, there's an extra "N" in the word bananas.

Thanks Tasha! You rock!

Paige Dixon said:
Cool! Just exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you!!

BTW, there's an extra "N" in the word bananas.

In which document?

1. What are Host/Guest Flyers for October & November?

Host/Guest Flyers for October & November are promotional materials designed to help hosts and guests of Pampered Chef parties plan and organize their events. They include information about the products and deals available during these months, as well as tips for hosting a successful party.

2. How can I get my hands on these flyers?

Host/Guest Flyers for October & November are available as Word documents that can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the Marketing Tools section to access the flyers.

3. Are there any customization options for these flyers?

Yes, the Word documents for the Host/Guest Flyers for October & November are fully customizable. You can add your own personal touch by including your contact information, party dates, and any additional details you want to highlight.

4. Can I print these flyers at home?

Yes, you can print the Host/Guest Flyers for October & November at home using a color printer. However, for best results, we recommend printing them at a professional printing shop on high-quality paper.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can use these flyers?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can use the Host/Guest Flyers for October & November. You can share them with your customers, post them on social media, or use them in any other way that helps promote your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies