• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Word Version of the $1000 Mystery Host

In summary, the "Word Version of the $1000 Mystery Host" is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef where the host can earn up to $1000 in free products and discounts. The host invites guests to shop through a unique link and earns points for every purchase made. To become a host, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team. Hosting a party allows you to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive rewards while sharing your love for Pampered Chef products with friends and family. Even if you don't reach the $1000 sales goal, you can still earn rewards based on the total sales of your party. The party typically lasts for 10 days but can be extended if needed.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
I forgot to post the Word versions for July and August!:eek:
Here they are! Good luck!

Attachments

• august 1000 mystery host.doc
    327 KB · Views: 464
  • july 1000 mystery host.doc
    227.5 KB · Views: 321
These are awesome, thank you for taking the time to put them together.

Thanks! I love these as well. I think I am going to do a mystery host show in Aug.

Does anyone have an August with the NEW host special?

Let me fix it quick and I'll post.

Re: UPDATED Word version of the $1000 Mystery Hosthere ya go!

Attachments

• august 1000 mystery host.doc
    201 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Thanks so much!!!

What is the "Word Version of the $1000 Mystery Host" and how does it work?

The "Word Version of the $1000 Mystery Host" is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef, where the host has the opportunity to earn up to $1000 in free products and discounts. The host invites guests to shop through a unique link and for every purchase made, they earn points. The more points they earn, the more rewards they receive.

How do I become a host for the "Word Version of the $1000 Mystery Host"?

To become a host, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will help you set up your virtual party and provide you with all the necessary information and resources to host a successful event.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Word Version of the $1000 Mystery Host" party?

As a host, you have the opportunity to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host rewards. You also get to share your love for Pampered Chef products with your friends and family, and have a fun and interactive virtual party experience.

Can I still earn rewards if I am unable to reach the $1000 sales goal?

Yes, you can still earn rewards even if you do not reach the $1000 sales goal. For every dollar spent by your guests, you earn points that can be redeemed for free products and discounts, regardless of the total sales of your party.

How long does the "Word Version of the $1000 Mystery Host" party last?

The party typically lasts for 10 days, but it can be extended if needed. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your party based on your availability and the availability of your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
Replies
Views
~*~Stacia~*~
  • LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies