• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Word Template for Show Invites? Look No Further!

In summary, a "Word Template for Show Invites" is a customizable invitation template used for Pampered Chef parties or demonstrations. It can be accessed from a consultant or the Pampered Chef website, and is fully customizable with text, font, colors, and images. It requires Microsoft Word or a compatible program to use and can be printed at home or at a local print shop.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Feel free to mess around with this -

I made it for "classic" PC invites with the "Brady Bunch" cover - 9 photo boxes surrounding the PC apron, back says Join me...

You can make it work with current and past show invites from PC HO.

Good luck; God Bless!

Attachments

• show invite template Join Me....doc
    25 KB · Views: 437
Hey Scott, can this be printed out on the PC invite cards? If not do you have a template for PC invite post cards?

Yes, that's the idea. This goes on the back of the PC invite cards.

I will have to try it. I am always printing out lables with there info on it.
Thanks for sharing.:)

You may need to mess with it a bit to get lines at the right height. I sacrifice 1-2 invites and use different colors of ink until I get it right.

This was for a fundraiser.

What is a "Word Template for Show Invites"?

A "Word Template for Show Invites" is a pre-designed and customizable invitation template that can be used to invite guests to a Pampered Chef party or demonstration. It is created using Microsoft Word and can be easily edited with your own event details.

How do I access the "Word Template for Show Invites"?

The "Word Template for Show Invites" is usually provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. They may send it to you via email or provide a physical copy at a party or demonstration. You can also find the template on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" section.

Can I customize the "Word Template for Show Invites"?

Yes, the "Word Template for Show Invites" is fully customizable. You can edit the text, font, colors, and images to fit your specific event. This allows you to personalize the invitation and make it more inviting for your guests.

Do I need Microsoft Word to use the "Word Template for Show Invites"?

Yes, the "Word Template for Show Invites" is created using Microsoft Word, so you will need this program to open and edit the template. However, some other word processing programs may also be compatible.

Can I print the "Word Template for Show Invites" at home?

Yes, the "Word Template for Show Invites" can be printed at home as long as you have a printer and paper. It is recommended to use high-quality paper for a more professional look. Alternatively, you can also save the template as a PDF and have it printed at a local print shop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
  • vanscootin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShawnasKitchen
  • schel