• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Copy One Page of a Document: Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, the conversation is about copying a single page from a document and pasting it into a new file. There were some difficulties with alignment and missing information, but eventually the problem was fixed. The participants also discussed a party invitation and shared their appreciation for the website. There was also mention of an email about TN that was forwarded and plans to use the invitation for their own party.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
How do I copy JUST one page of a document?
I want to pull ONE page not the whole thing...I want page 2 of this file - I want to make it its own file...help?

Attachments

• Help_Whip_Cancer_Invite2.doc
    207 KB · Views: 366
I'd just delete everything you don't want and then save it again.

I tried that but it's not working... :(

You can just click on the text box around page 2 and hit copy. Then open a new page and paste it in there and name it what you want.

Here it is.

Attachments

• HWC Invite.doc
    121 KB · Views: 386
Are the pages different? When I opened it, it looked like all four were the same thing.

time2cook said:
You can just click on the text box around page 2 and hit copy. Then open a new page and paste it in there and name it what you want.

That's what I thought too, so I tried it for her, and when I pasted it it wasn't aligned correctly, and certain things were missing. It took some editing, and I still didn't get it exactly right. But maybe I was doing something wrong, or maybe it was my version of Word... I don't know.

Sorry, I just noticed that myself. Let me look at it again.

Here does this one look better? I see what happened, whoever made this document just pasted this year's pics over last years. I just did some resizing and I think I fixed the problem. Just be sure to go in and change the dates.

Sorry forgot to post the attachment.

Attachments

• HWC Invite.doc
    165.5 KB · Views: 473
Thank you SO much - you ladies are brilliant!

This is really cool. Thanks for sharing your invite with us. :thumbup: :thumbup: :)

PamperedTammy said:
This is really cool. Thanks for sharing your invite with us. :thumbup: :thumbup: :)
It's not mine - I got it from a PC friend in NJ...but, isn't it great?? :)

Last edited:
That is a great invitation, thanks for sharing. I've been thinking about having my own HWC party this year and I just might have to alter this invite and use it.

Linda - did you get the email I fwd'd u today about TN?

dannyzmom said:
Linda - did you get the email I fwd'd u today about TN?
Yes, thanks so much! I've been busy and haven't acted on it yet though - sorry for not responding to you about it. DH and DS can't seem to function by themselves today and I can only get to the office for a few minutes at a time.....argh!

pamperedlinda said:
Yes, thanks so much! I've been busy and haven't acted on it yet though - sorry for not responding to you about it. DH and DS can't seem to function by themselves today and I can only get to the office for a few minutes at a time.....argh!

LOL - no apology needed, just wanted to make sure the email didn't get lost in cyber-space :)

I love that invite!! Im changing mine now!

Thanks for that invite...this is what I love about this website....always has what I need!!:balloon:

1. How do I copy one page of a document?

To copy one page of a document, follow these steps:

• Open the document and go to the page you want to copy.
  • Click and drag your cursor over the content you want to copy.
  • Right-click on the selected content and choose "Copy" or use the shortcut "Ctrl + C".
  • Open a new document or go to the desired location in the same document.
  • Right-click and choose "Paste" or use the shortcut "Ctrl + V".

2. Can I copy multiple pages at once?

Yes, you can copy multiple pages at once by selecting all the pages you want to copy before using the copy shortcut. You can also copy and paste entire sections or the entire document at once.

3. How do I copy a page from one document and paste it into another?

To copy a page from one document and paste it into another, follow these steps:

• Open both documents.
  • Go to the page you want to copy in the first document.
  • Follow the steps for copying outlined above.
  • Switch to the second document.
  • Go to the desired location and paste the copied content.

4. Can I copy formatting along with the content?

Yes, you can copy formatting along with the content by using the "Paste Special" option. After copying the content, right-click and choose "Paste Special" or use the shortcut "Ctrl + Alt + V". From the options, select "Keep Source Formatting" to paste the content with its original formatting.

5. How do I copy a page without including images or tables?

To copy a page without including images or tables, follow these steps:

• Select the content you want to copy.
  • Right-click and choose "Copy" or use the shortcut "Ctrl + C".
  • Open a new document or go to the desired location in the same document.
  • Right-click and choose "Paste Special" or use the shortcut "Ctrl + Alt + V".
  • From the options, select "Keep Text Only". This will paste only the text without any images or tables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows