• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Noticed with a Word Cloud T-Shirt | Newsletter Recruiting Tips

what's your job?" And then I could talk to them about it.If the WHY is there, then I, personally, would be like...hmmm, they want me to talk to them about it.
Please do. I am interested in possibly a shirt & bag. Depends on what you got on the site.

Okay, I'm posting these on Zazzle... Cafepress won't let me upload multiple designs without me having an advanced account.

http://www.zazzle.com/pcwordle1_tshirt-235502072804787981

I think you can change the t-shirt style to any of the others. Disclaimer - I have never ordered from there before so I can't vouch for quality, sizing, or anything else. This is just a way for me to get the design up on there for you.

Okay, I'm not sure I did this right....
http://www.zazzle.com/tastytidbits

You sold me!
I just went on Zazzle (when I should be working) and ordered the shirt - in a pale yellow - casual - scoop neck - came to $26.00 with shipping and handling. I am excited about this. You did an awesome job, Joy. I wil be sure and keep you all posted on the time frame and quality.:D

Zazzle is having a Memorial Day Weekend sale through today!

http://www.zazzle.com/mk/events/memorialday

Got my shirt in less than a week! I love it. Good job, Joy...Have also received many comments while wearing it and may be booking a show from it. Well worth the investment.

*bumping* I was thinking about this t-shirt design the other day and HOPING you had gotten it loaded to a site! Thank you...going to order at least one today!and I see if you use the code "JUNESHIPFREE" you get free shipping in June- Bonus!!

I got my shirt the other day. I love how it looks, but the quality of the T-shirt leaves alot to be desired (I know that's the company, not you Joy!!). You can pretty much see through the t-shirt. Not what I would have expected for $20+.
The design is great though!

Did you get the T-shirt or the fitted ladies t-shirt? And what color (I wonder if that has an affect)?

I got the "Ladies Basic T-shirt" in a light pink color. It's just really thin. My DH had made some t-shirts through another company and they were Hanes or Jersey brands and very thick- for the same price.

If you find another place I can list them through, I'd be happy to upload the design... I'm sorry about the quality. I haven't used them myself but have heard good things. It may be just the ladies shirt... I'm sure a mens Hanes beefy T is going to be thicker than a ladies fitted shirt... (which I actually prefer == that is a trend right now - the tissue weight T).

PampChefJoy said:
If you find another place I can list them through, I'd be happy to upload the design... I'm sorry about the quality. I haven't used them myself but have heard good things. It may be just the ladies shirt... I'm sure a mens Hanes beefy T is going to be thicker than a ladies fitted shirt... (which I actually prefer == that is a trend right now - the tissue weight T).

Is there anyway you can upload the design to that "media fire" site you just uploaded the really cute DCB T-shirt design to? That worked for me!
Thanks so much!!

Yep, let me see if I can find the file when I get home and I'll upload it tonight!

These shirts are adorable......but I would like to see some other sizes. I want something that will be comfortable and I think I will want the 2X but I don't really want a thinner style shirt. If you get it uploaded to buy somewhere else that would be great.

Okay, here are the files in TIFF format:Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFireYou should be able to use these - they are very hi-resolution - with any place where you can upload a design. Either print them out (you can insert the image into Word), or you can upload. I don't have the time to seek out another t-shirt printer, but you should be able to upload the design to whatever printing service you want.

THANK you Joy. I know you are busy, so I really appreciate you taking the time to do this!!!

<h2>1. What is a word cloud and how does it work?</h2><p>A word cloud is a visual representation of text, with the most frequently used words appearing larger and bolder. It works by analyzing a body of text and identifying the most commonly used words, then displaying them in a visually appealing way.</p><h2>2. How can a word cloud be used for recruiting?</h2><p>A word cloud can be used to create a unique and eye-catching design, such as on a t-shirt, to grab attention and start a conversation about your recruiting efforts. It can also be used in digital marketing materials, such as newsletters or social media posts, to highlight key points and attract potential recruits.</p><h2>3. What is the benefit of using a word cloud for recruiting?</h2><p>The benefit of using a word cloud for recruiting is that it offers a creative and visually appealing way to showcase your company and its values. It can also help to differentiate your recruiting efforts from others and make a lasting impression on potential recruits.</p><h2>4. Can I customize a word cloud to fit my company's branding?</h2><p>Absolutely! Word clouds can be customized in terms of font, color, layout, and the words included. This allows you to tailor the design to match your company's branding and messaging, making it even more effective in capturing attention and representing your company's values.</p><h2>5. Where can I use a word cloud for recruiting purposes?</h2><p>A word cloud can be used in a variety of ways for recruiting, including on t-shirts, in marketing materials, on your company's website, and even in job postings. The key is to find creative and strategic ways to incorporate it into your recruiting efforts to maximize its impact.</p>

1. What is a word cloud and how does it work?

A word cloud is a visual representation of text, with the most frequently used words appearing larger and bolder. It works by analyzing a body of text and identifying the most commonly used words, then displaying them in a visually appealing way.

2. How can a word cloud be used for recruiting?

A word cloud can be used to create a unique and eye-catching design, such as on a t-shirt, to grab attention and start a conversation about your recruiting efforts. It can also be used in digital marketing materials, such as newsletters or social media posts, to highlight key points and attract potential recruits.

3. What is the benefit of using a word cloud for recruiting?

The benefit of using a word cloud for recruiting is that it offers a creative and visually appealing way to showcase your company and its values. It can also help to differentiate your recruiting efforts from others and make a lasting impression on potential recruits.

4. Can I customize a word cloud to fit my company's branding?

Absolutely! Word clouds can be customized in terms of font, color, layout, and the words included. This allows you to tailor the design to match your company's branding and messaging, making it even more effective in capturing attention and representing your company's values.

5. Where can I use a word cloud for recruiting purposes?

A word cloud can be used in a variety of ways for recruiting, including on t-shirts, in marketing materials, on your company's website, and even in job postings. The key is to find creative and strategic ways to incorporate it into your recruiting efforts to maximize its impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
Replies