• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Newsletter Going to Spam? Tips for Increasing Engagement and Sales!

In summary, Becky made a lot of money this weekend without doing anything too. She recommends highlighting your outlet when sending out your newsletter to draw in more customers.
chefkathy
One was a $127 order on a wedding registry and the other was a $75 order from a past host. I love it when I make money for doing nothing! :D:D:D

me, too! I have had $150 come thru just this month and it is only the 7th!

seriously! I had another $75 come in today. I have gotten one evryday for the past week. Nothing HUGE, but steady. I think 2 were HO leads but the rest are customers. It's awesome :)

I'm already at over $125 too in outlet orders this month! WOO HOO!!

Koolotus said:
seriously! I had another $75 come in today. I have gotten one evryday for the past week. Nothing HUGE, but steady. I think 2 were HO leads but the rest are customers. It's awesome :)

I am sure I should know this, but how do you tell if they are a HO lead unless you get an email!????

It will say "Sales Leads Sent to your Website" and the box with their order will be green.For current customers, it just says "Individual Order" and the box is blue.We get an email of Online Activity every time orders are placed.

Wow, I wish some of your luck would rub off on me!! My online order from yesterday was an $8 order - two mini serving spatulas. Woo hoo!

What she said :)

Awesome Deb!! :D

I'm up to $287 in website orders and none of them are HO leads. :DSweet!!!

I made lots of money this weekend without doing anything too! I'm hoping that we all have lots of orders placed while we're at Conference!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Wow, I wish some of your luck would rub off on me!! My online order from yesterday was an $8 order - two mini serving spatulas. Woo hoo!

Well, what a difference a day makes. And what a difference sending out my newsletter makes!:) I sent my newsletter out to only about half of my contacts yesterday (had to space it out and not send them all at once) and I already have $153 in online orders today! Woo hoo! They're all past customers, not HO lead orders. Let's hope I get more as the days go on and after I send it out to the rest of my contacts.:)

pamperedbecky said:
Well, what a difference a day makes. And what a difference sending out my newsletter makes!:) I sent my newsletter out to only about half of my contacts yesterday (had to space it out and not send them all at once) and I already have $153 in online orders today! Woo hoo! They're all past customers, not HO lead orders. Let's hope I get more as the days go on and after I send it out to the rest of my contacts.:)

Awesome Becky!! Congrats!

I have to do something about my newsletter. I NEVER get a response and I'm afraid that most of the emails I'm sending our going into the Spam folder. I know a ton get sent back to me as undeliverable as well. I guess it's time to update my process and the way I do things.

OhmyDLM said:
I have to do something about my newsletter. I NEVER get a response and I'm afraid that most of the emails I'm sending our going into the Spam folder. I know a ton get sent back to me as undeliverable as well. I guess it's time to update my process and the way I do things.

The big thing that changed it for me was really highlighthing the outlet. That seemed to draw more people to my website. And I've heard what you put in your subject line helps. If you mention an actual discount or sale, that helps. My subject line was "Up to 75% off outlet items and a chance to win FREE products." I put the thing about the products because I put in the $1000 mystery host plug. Unfortunately I haven't had any bites on that yet.

What is the "Woot! $200 in Orders Today!" promotion?

The "Woot! $200 in Orders Today!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn $200 in free products by hosting a party and reaching a minimum of $600 in sales.

How do I qualify for the "Woot! $200 in Orders Today!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Woot! $200 in Orders Today!" promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party and reach a minimum of $600 in sales. Once this requirement is met, you will receive $200 in free products of your choice.

Can I combine the "Woot! $200 in Orders Today!" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Woot! $200 in Orders Today!" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion that cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.

How will I receive my $200 in free products?

Once you have met the requirements for the "Woot! $200 in Orders Today!" promotion, your consultant will provide you with a special code to redeem your $200 in free products on the Pampered Chef website. You can choose any products you like, up to a total value of $200.

Is there a deadline for the "Woot! $200 in Orders Today!" promotion?

Yes, the "Woot! $200 in Orders Today!" promotion has a limited time offer. It is only available for a certain period of time, so make sure to check with your consultant for the specific deadline for this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • carrdinal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • PampMomof3