• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did my first Pampered Chef show go?

In summary, the new Pampered Chef kitchen toys were found in the living room. The toys were played with over the weekend and a first show is scheduled for Saturday night.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
I came home from work this afternoon and found two HUGE Pampered Chef boxes in my living room! ooh my!!! What lovely new toys to play with! I love the stoneware pieces I got and I can't wait to start cooking with them! I have a pile of recipes to sort through now and get them ready with my name and information!!! I will spend the weekend getting all my paperwork together and getting more organized. I have my first show booked for next Saturday night. My best is going to be my first guinea pig!! hee hee! I will drop by her house probably on Sunday with her host kit. We might go over some recipes now too. My boyfriend in Ottawa plans to take some catalogs from me and will do a catalog show in Ontario for me! What a sweetie!

Welll I just finished putting some things in piles out in the living room and I just noticed the time.. Its 12:40am.. oh my... I need to get some sleep!! I have another busy day ahead of me tomorrow getting all my things organized and ready to go!!!

Wish me luck gals!

Chef Aggi - in Newfoundland, Canada

Good Luck!!Remember to start using you products ASAP!!:) Get to know them and you will love them! Make sure you read the Use and Care cards!

We are happy to have you in our Pampered Family!!:D

Small oval baker recipeTry the Egg Casserole for two, it is TAASSTTYYY......
Welcome....I'm a newbie too and I love the products and it is fun and today I got the cups for Help Whip Cancer promo and they are lovely....and this truly makes me HAPPY.....LOL...and HAPPY IS GOOOODDDD......

Have a blast....you'll be cooking all weekend....LOL...

Congratulations:) I'm waiting on my kit and I am super excited. I already have some file folders ready to get stuff organized. Let me know how it goes at your first party
Tiffany

Playing with my new kitchen toysSo over the weekend I got all the toys unpacked, unwrapped and washed up.

On Sunday, I really wanted to play with my new 6 muffin stone. I found a great recipe using granola/dried fruit cereal. the muffins were amazing! I loved how golden they baked all over!! I kept them in the stone until I was ready to eat them. I made a dozen muffins. I only have the one muffin stone.. I think I might need to get a second one hee hee!

My first show is this Saturday night. My best friend is hosting the show. I plan to call her tonight to see how her invitations are going and the response she has received so far. I'm thinking where its a Saturday night show I might make it a dessert night! I found this really easy to make peach dessert in the All Best cookbook that came with my kit. It will get me to use my large round stone. I was also thinking I might make up those Puff Profilerates (I think thats the name of them ) for Wednesday night for my Quilting Bee group to try them out on. If they work out I might suggest making those on Saturday night too :)

I managed to get through half of the paperwork last night after supper. Tonight I might try and get some of the recipes set up with my name and contact information at the bottom.. I want to hand out a copy of each recipe I make to the guests. I believe I got little recipe cards for those puff pastries with my kit. Seems I received an Italian Theme brochure with my kit too. I has recipes for appetizers, main meals and desserts. They also come with a pkg of 30 cards each to hand out at parties!! Sounds good to me!
I also got a start on listening to the Getting Started CD.

My boyfriend, in Ottawa, plans to do a catalog show for me. He will give out some catalogs to his sister, friends and co-workers. I plan to send off a little package to him later this week. Perhaps I'll send him a little edible treat from the PC recipes too.. I'll then send it UPS overnight!!! :) Perhaps the pecan tarts. They should keep well! :)

Anyway, its time for me to dash again. I"m checking messages here in between little jobs here at work! LOL you can see my mind is NOT where it should be!! I would rather be playing in my kitchen again!

Cheers:p

What comes in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, including a chef's knife, cutting board, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, and more. It also includes a business kit with catalogs, order forms, and other essential materials to get your business started.

How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef starter kit?

Once you have signed up as a consultant with Pampered Chef, your starter kit will typically arrive within 5-7 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef starter kit?

Yes, you can customize your starter kit by choosing specific tools and products that best fit your needs and interests. You can also add additional products to your starter kit at a discounted price.

Is there a cost to join Pampered Chef and receive a starter kit?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $109 plus tax and shipping to join Pampered Chef as a consultant and receive your starter kit. However, this fee is often quickly recouped through product sales and commission earnings.

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and team building, receive discounts on products, attend training and networking events, and be a part of a supportive community of consultants. You will also have the flexibility to work your own hours and be your own boss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies