• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Cooking Show Go Well? How Much Did I Make?

Your average order for your first show was $37.50. That's pretty good. When we have the FREE guest special on certain months it really helps to generate higher sales. You did a great job!!
mirandalea
I did my very first cooking show last night and it went pretty well. I was so proud that nothing really major went wrong. I was so nervous, though! It was really bad at the beginning and I started off talking about the stoneware, and I forgot half of what I was going to say! Luckily, I had a great crowd and they jumped in and said what they liked about the stoneware, which brought everything back to me. There were two former consultants there and they said they didn't even realize I'd forgotten because I was able to pick it right back up and keep going. I'm so relieved everything went well. It's about a $300 show so far, (we close on Sunday) and I got two bookings! Thanks to all of you guys for the great ideas, such as book to look. That went over very well. I'm so excited to get on to the next show now that I've got one under my belt. One thing I really liked about the show was that the crowd was so familiar with the products, they weren't afraid to speak up and say what they thought throughout the demo. I loved that, because it made me feel more at ease. I must remember to encourage that at all of my shows!

Congratulations!!!

I'm glad to hear it was a success. My first show is Saturday night I'm keeping my fingers that mine goes well too. I'm anxious for it to get here

Cheers:rolleyes:

Congratulations on your first show! Two bookings is an excellent start. That's the way to build your business. Make sure to get set dates as soon as possible if you haven't already done that. We often say that the products practically sell themselves but as you've experienced the best tool for selling is the testimonial of guests in my opinion!

I'm sure this is one of many future successes!

Michele

Congrats!!Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!! Don't worry about what you didn't get to say or do, they won't know the difference. Each show is special and original because we all have different personalities and ideas.
As long as you had a good time, got bookings and sold some products it went well. I am glad you got to meet new people and do your demo. What a wonderful time I had at my first show. I was so nervous but it ended up being a great show!!
I look forward to hearing how you do on your next show. They get easier and more fun every time!!
Yes encourage customers to discuss their favorite products and to talk during your demo. The first couple of times it will help you concentrate on what you are doing and it will be a great way to advertise your products to those who are new and have never heard of PC.
DEBBIE

Is $300 good for a first show? There were only 8 guests. I wasn't really worried about how much it was anyway, (as long as it qualified) but I was just curious.

$300 is better than my first show was! Great for you, your shows will only get better with practice and time.

Average it out!If you average that out:
$300 divided by 8 guests means that your average order for that show was
$37.50. That's pretty good.
When we have the FREE guest special on certain months it really helps to generate higher sales.
In April they get their choice of FREE outdoor party plates or Casual cookbook. That will be a great incentive to order $60 or more.
You did a great job!!

Imagine having 8 guests and collecting $60 orders each that would make your sales $480. The important thing right now for you is that you qualified this show. Your first show is always a tough thing to get through. I was so nervous. But you did it and you qualified.
Remember to try to focus on that cookware for higher sales and for points!!
DEBBIE

What is "Wooo Hooo! First Show Done!"?

"Wooo Hooo! First Show Done!" is a phrase often used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate the successful completion of their first show or demonstration.

Why is the first show important?

The first show is important because it is a consultant's first opportunity to showcase Pampered Chef products and share their passion for cooking with friends and family. It is also a chance to start building a customer base and generating sales.

What should I do after my first show?

After your first show, it is important to follow up with any potential customers and thank them for attending. You can also offer them the opportunity to host their own show or become a preferred customer.

How can I make my first show a success?

To make your first show a success, it is important to prepare beforehand by familiarizing yourself with the products and practicing your demonstration. You should also have a clear understanding of your host's preferences and any dietary restrictions of guests. Lastly, have fun and be enthusiastic!

What resources are available to help me with my first show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help consultants with their first show, including training materials, recipes, and tips from experienced consultants. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lestat_de_leon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • mommylove_07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • EmmaLeeM