• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scored My Second Show After a Month: Fair Success & $25 Gift Certificate Drawing

In summary, the $25 gift certificate drawing is a promotional event at Pampered Chef parties where guests have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate. To enter, guests simply attend the party and fill out a ticket with their information. The purpose of the drawing is to engage guests and encourage attendance, while also providing the opportunity to win a discount on purchases. This promotion is available at all Pampered Chef parties and the gift certificate can be used towards any purchase, including products and shipping fees.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
At LAST I FINALLY got myself another booking!! After almost a month of getting no shows and in my first SS I FINALLY got a second show! A friend of mine called me when I got home from the fair tonight and booked a show!!

For those of you I mentioned to about a fair that I attended tonight it went well. I didn't have any immediate bookings, but I did have a drawing for a $25 gift certificate. I got alot of ballots for the drawing and the draw will be done tomorrow afternoon when I go back to the gym for a training session myself. I will check with the ballots to see how many people were interested in a show and will do followup calls this weekend.

Thanks to all who gave me wonderful ideas, suggestions and advice!! You know who you are!!! Hats off to you all!!!

Cheers!:D

Congrats!
Just a suggestion, make sure that all the people that entered the drwing for the gift certificate win the second prize of a FREE SHOW!
I did that after a bridal fair and it worked great for bookings.
Good luck:D

free showsI plan to do just that. I am going to start my phone calls this weekend. Wish me luck!

Cheers:D

What is the $25 gift certificate drawing?

The $25 gift certificate drawing is a special promotion where guests who attend a Pampered Chef party have the chance to win a $25 gift certificate to use towards their purchase.

How do I enter the $25 gift certificate drawing?

To enter the $25 gift certificate drawing, all you have to do is attend the Pampered Chef party and fill out a ticket with your name and contact information. The winner will be randomly selected at the end of the party.

What is the purpose of the $25 gift certificate drawing?

The $25 gift certificate drawing is a fun way to engage guests and encourage them to attend the party. It also gives them the chance to win a discount on their purchase, making it a win-win for everyone involved.

Is the $25 gift certificate drawing available at all Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, the $25 gift certificate drawing is available at all Pampered Chef parties. It is a standard promotion that is offered to all hosts and guests as a way to thank them for their support.

What can I use the $25 gift certificate towards?

The $25 gift certificate can be used towards any purchase at the Pampered Chef party. It can be applied to any product or shipping fees, making it a versatile and valuable reward for the winner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• randis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mel92504
Replies