• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo! You Can Go Back and See Old Shows

P
Pampered Laura
Finally! Now you can go back and see old shows and old "Order History" to pull up payment info for old customers. YAY YAY Finally! :D

Thank you so much for posting this. I am soooo glad to see that we can do that now. It really bugged me. At least all of these pain in the butt updates really do things that we want sometimes!

I love that to mark a task in progress or complete all you have to do is right click on it! It was a small hassle to have to open a new window and mark it.

It's the little things, isn't it? I did notice that the shows I have submitted are greyed out, so no changes at all are possible.

Robin

I noticed that too. I had not hit the button to add the contacts from a show yet but now that the show has been submitted, I will have to manually key their information in under the Contact tab. I am pretty bummed about that.

Lisa2Boys said:
I noticed that too. I had not hit the button to add the contacts from a show yet but now that the show has been submitted, I will have to manually key their information in under the Contact tab. I am pretty bummed about that.

Oh, man, I did not even think about that! I guess I will be doing that, too :(

Robin

Which program PP or P3 and how are you doing this?

I thought it wasn't working right w/ the grayed out page.
How do we know what the updates are?

ivykeep said:
Which program PP or P3 and how are you doing this?

P3. I hope they change this in the future. Maybe if enough of us complain, they will fix it back to the way it was.

Did you notice the new reports!! you can do most of the reports that we had in PP now. Order history and top sell list... all the good stuff

I am SO HAPPY that I can do a bookings Report. I am glad they listen to what we ask.

1. What is the purpose of being able to go back and see old shows and order history?

The purpose of this feature is to allow customers to easily access and retrieve information about past purchases and shows they have attended. This can be useful for tracking expenses, reviewing past experiences, and making future purchase decisions.

2. How far back can customers go to view their old shows and order history?

The specific time range may vary depending on the platform or system being used, but generally customers can go back as far as the records and data are available. This could range from a few months to several years.

3. Is the payment information for old customers still secure and protected?

Yes, the payment information for old customers is still secure and protected. The system should adhere to industry standards and guidelines for data protection and privacy. Customers can also take precautions by using strong passwords and regularly monitoring their payment accounts.

4. Can customers make changes or edits to their old orders or show attendance?

In most cases, customers cannot make changes or edits to past orders or show attendance. This feature is primarily for viewing purposes only. However, if there are any issues or discrepancies with the information, customers can contact customer support for assistance.

5. How can this feature benefit event organizers or businesses?

This feature can benefit event organizers or businesses by providing them with valuable data and insights about their customers' past purchase history and preferences. This information can be used to improve marketing strategies, customer retention, and overall business operations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Kjurich