1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Woohoo! You can go back and see old shows

1. Finally! Now you can go back and see old shows and old "Order History" to pull up payment info for old customers. YAY YAY Finally! :D

2. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

Thank you so much for posting this. I am soooo glad to see that we can do that now. It really bugged me. At least all of these pain in the butt updates really do things that we want sometimes!

May 25, 2007
  3. priscilla

priscilla Guest

I love that to mark a task in progress or complete all you have to do is right click on it! It was a small hassle to have to open a new window and mark it.

It's the little things, isn't it? I did notice that the shows I have submitted are greyed out, so no changes at all are possible.

Robin

May 25, 2007
  4. Lisa2Boys

Lisa2Boys Member

I noticed that too. I had not hit the button to add the contacts from a show yet but now that the show has been submitted, I will have to manually key their information in under the Contact tab. I am pretty bummed about that.

May 25, 2007
  5. priscilla

priscilla Guest

Oh, man, I did not even think about that! I guess I will be doing that, too :(

Robin

May 25, 2007
  6. ivykeep

ivykeep Advanced Member Gold Member

Which program PP or P3 and how are you doing this?

May 25, 2007
  7. Chozengirl

Chozengirl Advanced Member Gold Member

I thought it wasn't working right w/ the grayed out page.
    How do we know what the updates are?

May 25, 2007
  8. Lisa2Boys

Lisa2Boys Member

P3. I hope they change this in the future. Maybe if enough of us complain, they will fix it back to the way it was.

May 26, 2007
  9. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

Did you notice the new reports!! you can do most of the reports that we had in PP now. Order history and top sell list... all the good stuff

May 26, 2007
  10. jrstephens

jrstephens Legend Member

I am SO HAPPY that I can do a bookings Report. I am glad they listen to what we ask.

May 26, 2007
Have something to add?