• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merge Contacts and Sync PWS and P3 with Ease - PC's New Feature!

In summary, the Personal Website Synchronization feature in P3 has made it easy for people to merge their contact records between their PWS and P3.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I've been asking for PC/HO to allow us to merge our contacts from our PWS to our P3 and vice versa, and NOW WE CAN!! :balloon:

There is now a feature in the "tools" menu on P3 that says "Personal Website Synchronization" - just click on that, and it copies everything from one to the other, and makes sure that duplicates aren't added to either. If the records don't match exactly, you do have to clean up those duplicates (systematic clean up in the tools menu), but that's it!

Now I can enter my show orders, set them as a "Preferred Customer" if they give me their email address, and then synchronize the 2 systems, and VOILA - I'm ready to send my next newsletter! WOOHOO!! Thank you, PC!! :)

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!

That is pretty cool! I figured that out yesterday. SOmehow I did end up with lots of duplicates, I guess from different fields I had completed for the same contact. This was VERY easy to do. My only concern is that after spending a lot of time weeding out the duplicates in the Customer Connection area of my PWS, when I do another sync function, it'll probably put them all back in there, right? Then I'll have to weed out all the duplicates. I wonder if there's anyway to prevent this?

YAY!! I just did it & I think it's an AWESOME feature!! YAY HO!!!! haha~that looks funny!!

There were tips on synching in the most recent PWS email from HO. The one that tells us that pics and scripts are being updated.

That is super! HO just continues to improve P3 for us!!

Ok...hate to even mention this...but when did they add the "Copy PWS Orders" button? I just noticed it with the last show I entered. How long have I been overlooking this? LOVE IT!! Saves soooo much time!

A couple weeks back, the PWS order button was added. The PWS contact sync was added at the same time.

PWS button is awesome. Just make sure you review the order & check the box as reviewed or it won't transfer.

Now all they have to do is make PWS compatible with a Mac and all will be perfect ;)

PWS is Mac-compatible. I think you mean P3.
Send Tech Support a request for it. The more people that ask for something, the more likely they are to do it.

Yep that's what I meant:) Trust me I gave the poor tech guy an earful when I got my kit....I was nice, but definately got my point across.

What is "Woohoo! They Did It!!"?

"Woohoo! They Did It!!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a collection of easy and delicious recipes for every occasion.

Who is the author of "Woohoo! They Did It!!"?

The author of "Woohoo! They Did It!!" is Pampered Chef's own executive chef, Tim Hagedorn. He has over 25 years of experience in the culinary industry and has created numerous successful recipes for the company.

What types of recipes are included in "Woohoo! They Did It!!"?

There is a wide variety of recipes in "Woohoo! They Did It!!" including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. Each recipe is designed to be easy to make and full of flavor.

Can I purchase "Woohoo! They Did It!!" online?

Yes, "Woohoo! They Did It!!" is available for purchase on Pampered Chef's website. You can also find it at select retail locations and through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

Are there any special features or tips in "Woohoo! They Did It!!"?

Yes, "Woohoo! They Did It!!" includes helpful cooking tips and techniques throughout the book, as well as a section with suggestions for pairing different recipes together for a complete meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • cmdtrgd