• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit #2 Signed Last Night - Celebrating My First Two Recruits!

In summary, "Woohoo, Recruit #2" is a popular phrase used in the world of recruiting and hiring to celebrate and announce the successful recruitment of a new team member. Its exact origin is unknown, but it is commonly used in recruitment and hiring circles to express excitement and enthusiasm for a new hire. While it is typically associated with the second recruit, it can be used for any new hire. However, whether it is considered professional or not depends on the context and company culture. It is always best to use professional language and tone in a business setting.
Sheila
Gold Member
I started PC in March '08 but really had no desire to start recruiting people. I recently changed my mind & decided if I'm going to be doing this for many years to come, I might as well start building a team. I had my first recruit sign last month, and number 2 just signed last night! This was a good month to have the extra % ... I've already submitted $4,209.50 in Commissionable Sales so the extra 2% as a Team Leader ($84.19) is a bit of a bonus for me! Right now, Recruit #1 only has $550 in sales, so the 2% over-ride on her won't be much ... but I'm not complaining! :D

Way to go Sheila!

Congrats! :)

Thanks girls. It looks like I'll have an extra $95 this month just for having a team. I'm just NOW starting to see how lucrative that can be with a big downline. Wishing I'd have learned that lesson 18 months ago. LOLI have 4 more shows, but they are all going to close after the 1st (payday for the military). Hopefully, that will start off next month with a bang as well.

Congratulations on your first two recruits! It's always exciting to see your team grow and to have the opportunity to earn even more through the team leader bonus. I'm glad to hear that you've had a successful month with commissionable sales and that you're motivated to continue building your team. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll have even more recruits signing up soon!

1. What is "Woohoo, Recruit #2"?

"Woohoo, Recruit #2" is a popular phrase used in the world of recruiting and hiring. It is typically used to celebrate and announce the successful recruitment of a new team member.

2. Where did the phrase "Woohoo, Recruit #2" originate?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it is commonly used in recruitment and hiring circles as a way to express excitement and enthusiasm for a new hire.

3. Is "Woohoo, Recruit #2" a common phrase in the business world?

Yes, "Woohoo, Recruit #2" has become a popular phrase in the business world, particularly in industries that heavily rely on recruitment and hiring, such as tech and finance.

4. Can "Woohoo, Recruit #2" be used for any new hire?

While "Woohoo, Recruit #2" is typically used for the second recruit, it can be used for any new hire. Some may even use it for the first recruit, but it has become more commonly associated with the second recruit.

5. Is "Woohoo, Recruit #2" considered professional?

It depends on the context and the company culture. In some industries and companies, using "Woohoo, Recruit #2" may be seen as unprofessional or too casual. It is always best to use professional language and tone in a business setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies