• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Patriots headed to the Superbowl undefeated?

In summary, the undefeated Patriots are headed to the Superbowl after another win, causing much excitement among fans. The upcoming game against the Giants is expected to be a challenging one for both teams. While the Patriots have a strong offense, their defense may prove to be a weakness. Many are anticipating a close and exciting game. Some are even hoping for a Tom Petty wardrobe malfunction during the halftime show. The Giants, as wild card contenders, have already proven themselves by beating the NFC's third and second best teams. The early line for the Superbowl has been decreasing, making it a more realistic bet for those rooting for the Giants. The NFC Championship game had a high over/under score, which resulted in a happy outcome for those
pregochef
Another win for the undefeated Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're goin' to the Superbowl!!!

I have never been this excited before!!!!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e198/bdemo81/patriots.jpg

Enjoy the two weeks - you've got a buzzsaw headed your way, and that buzzsaw is not only on a roll - it started up when it almost beat the Pats a few weeks ago.The Superbowl is not going to be a cakewalk for either team, in fact, it may be a real game this year.ETA: The early line is New England by 13-1/2 which is unrealistic. If I were a betting man, I'd be laying some serious cash on the Giants before the oddsmakers come to their senses.

Last edited:
Yes, everyone is brushing off the Giants because the Pats are 18-0, but never underestimate the power of an underdog.

I don't dislike the Pats and if they indeed make it a perfect season...then they deserve the praise they are getting. As a Giants fan, they are just wowing everyone. I have seen Superbowl games that don't turn out anything like you think they will. Yesterday, Brady and Moss were not having their best game but the Pats showed that the rest of the team was good too.

I didn't think the Giants would beat Dallas...in fact, I expected Dallas to score at the last minute like they did in earlier games this year. Buffalo led the entire game and in the last few seconds, Dallas scored to win the game. And yes, the Giants gave the Pats a run for their money the last time they played. And being a wild card, in my heart of hearts, I knew they could beat GB but I too listened to the "odds" of the game and thought they would get beat.

I just pray for a good game and that the Giants keep this momentum going. Oh and let's hope Tom Petty doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction...his music is good, but he ain't so pretty!!!:yuck: :D

A wardrobe malfunction could be a real Heartbreaker.

My DH is an avid Chargers fan, so he was disappointed to see them lose. However, the Chargers did do what no other teams was able to do all season long and that was keep the Patriots from scoring more than 30 pts in the game. He was happy about that!:)

Super Bowl Sunday is going to be fun!

I agree KG; it'll actually be a good game I think. The Pats may be undefeated; but most of their games have been close. And the Giants just knocked out the 2 best teams in the NFC, so I'm not counting them out yet.

I'm looking forward to the close game. As fun as it is to win the game, it is more fun to watch when it is a "good" game.
The Patriots are really good at offense. The tough games are the ones where the other teams are also. The Patriots are lacking in the defense area, so that is when the games get close. I second the Tom Petty wardrobe malfunction. :( Yuck!

lacychef said:
I agree KG; it'll actually be a good game I think. The Pats may be undefeated; but most of their games have been close. And the Giants just knocked out the 2 best teams in the NFC, so I'm not counting them out yet.
Correction:

They beat the NFC's third best team and second best team, in that order.

GO GIANTS!!!!!

YAY Pats!! I just love Tom Brady!!!!:love: :love: :love:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Enjoy the two weeks - you've got a buzzsaw headed your way, and that buzzsaw is not only on a roll - it started up when it almost beat the Pats a few weeks ago.

The Superbowl is not going to be a cakewalk for either team, in fact, it may be a real game this year.

ETA: The early line is New England by 13-1/2 which is unrealistic. If I were a betting man, I'd be laying some serious cash on the Giants before the oddsmakers come to their senses.
It's getting more realistic - the line is down to 11-1/2 at some places and 12-1/2 at others. Still time to get your bets down while the spread is unrealistic.

BTW - The over/under on the NFC Championship game was 42-1/2. Those who bet the over are very happy this week as the final was 23-20.

Go Giants!!!!!

sarahlegare said:
YAY Pats!! I just love Tom Brady!!!!:love: :love: :love:

:love: Me too! :love: :love:

What a hottie! :thumbup:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Enjoy the two weeks - you've got a buzzsaw headed your way, and that buzzsaw is not only on a roll - it started up when it almost beat the Pats a few weeks ago.

The Superbowl is not going to be a cakewalk for either team, in fact, it may be a real game this year.

ETA: The early line is New England by 13-1/2 which is unrealistic. If I were a betting man, I'd be laying some serious cash on the Giants before the oddsmakers come to their senses.

So, were you a betting man???? ;)

Janet, I think he is gone to cash in his winnings!!

I said the Giants all along but I sure wish I had bet on them now. lol Can you imagine how much money people lost on this game? I bet Vegas is nuts tonight.

I was so upset! I could not believe the Patriots lost!! UHHHH!!!

I was so upset last night. But as a Pats fan I can say the Giants did play a better game. The Giant's knew that they had to be all over Brady if they were going to win.

But as a Pat's fan I wont loose site that they did win 18 games and that is still impressive.

Chef Michelle D said:
I was so upset last night. But as a Pats fan I can say the Giants did play a better game. The Giant's knew that they had to be all over Brady if they were going to win.

But as a Pat's fan I wont loose site that they did win 18 games and that is still impressive.

And this Giants fan totally agrees. The Pat's had an unbelievable season from start to finish. No matter how the game ended last night...we were all watching a REAL game...no team got lucky and no team had a bad night. It was just pure talent from both sides. The most exciting game I remember watching in years.

Well, being an Ole Miss gal I've got lots of experience cheering for a quarterback named Manning!Eli plays much more like his dad than Peyton does. While the sportscasters couldn't understand why Eli didn't get sacked on that strong rush late in the 4th quarter, I could. The boy watched his dad play that way week in and week out, after all, Archie never did have an offensive line when he was with the Saints!Great game, Giants!

1. What is "Woohoo Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

"Woohoo Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!" is a phrase commonly used to express enthusiasm and support for the New England Patriots football team.

2. Why do people use so many exclamation points in "Woohoo Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

The use of multiple exclamation points is a way to convey excitement and enthusiasm for the Patriots, emphasizing the strong emotions and intense support for the team.

3. Is "Woohoo Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!" an official slogan or chant for the team?

No, "Woohoo Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!" is not an official slogan or chant for the team. It is simply a popular phrase used by fans to show their love and support for the Patriots.

4. Can I use "Woohoo Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!" for any other team or sport?

While "Woohoo Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!" is primarily used for the New England Patriots, it can be adapted for use with other teams or sports. For example, "Woohoo Red Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!" for the Boston Red Sox baseball team.

5. Does Pampered Chef have any special products or recipes for "Woohoo Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!" parties?

While Pampered Chef does not have specific products or recipes for "Woohoo Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!" parties, we have a variety of products that can be used to make delicious snacks and meals for any game day celebration, including our Game Day Charcuterie Board and Touchdown Taco Dip. You can also check out our blog for recipe ideas and inspiration for your next Patriots party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vonfirmath
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lcucinella
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab