• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you believe it? 17 recruits in just one week since I arrived in Tokyo!

In summary, "Woohoo! More Recruits! :D" is a phrase used to express excitement about gaining new members for a group or organization. Recruiting new members is important because it helps a group grow and thrive, bringing fresh perspectives and skills. Ways to help with recruiting include spreading the word and creating a welcoming environment. Benefits of having more members include increased diversity and resources. To join a group, visit their website or reach out to current members.
Sheila
Gold Member
It's been ONE WEEK since I arrived in Tokyo (where the military just moved us). I've had one potential that I spoke to prior to the move from Okinawa decide to sign & TWO indirect recruits sign! Three new team members in Okinawa in the one week that I've been in Tokyo! That makes 17 in my down line thus far. I have one in the process of letting her time expire, as she's having a difficult time with her pregnancy and this is no longer a priority. All the rest are working it! #4, #5 & #6 all joined the same week at the end of Feb. So we've REALLY been booming the last 5 months!

http://www.bemusedart.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/TootYourOwnHornb.jpg

Okay, I'll admit it ... that's not a self portrait. I'm not a blond and my eyes are green. ;) I will, however, pretend that I'm that skinny and that my boobs are that perky! Bwahaha!

YAY!!!!! :party:

Congratulations!

2sgn045congratulations.gif

And...would you REALLY want your boobs to look like those???:bugeye: HA!

Bwahaha! No, her's are lumpy ... she needs to go get a mammogram! ;)

Congrats Sheila!

Nice! Congratulations!!

What is "Woohoo! More Recruits! :D"?

"Woohoo! More Recruits! :D" is a phrase commonly used to express excitement or enthusiasm about gaining new members or followers for a group or organization.

Why is it important to recruit new members?

Recruiting new members is important because it helps a group or organization grow and thrive. New members bring fresh perspectives, ideas, and skills to the group, and can help increase the group's impact and reach.

How can I help with recruiting?

There are many ways to help with recruiting, such as spreading the word about the group or organization, sharing information and events on social media, reaching out to potential members personally, and providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for new members.

What are the benefits of being a part of a group with more members?

Having a larger group can bring a variety of benefits, including increased diversity and perspectives, more resources and support, and a stronger sense of community and camaraderie.

How can I join the group or organization?

If you're interested in joining the group or organization, you can typically find information on their website or social media pages, or reach out to current members for more information. Be sure to also express your interest and enthusiasm for the group to show your commitment!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back