• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Order for My Kit Enhancement?

In summary, the individual has decided to use their PC Dollars on Kit Enhancement. They are disappointed that they cannot order spring items, but are looking forward to when they become available. They plan on getting a BBQ pizza pan, brownie pan, Quikut paring knife, medium scoop, stackable cooling rack, trifle bowl, mix 'n chop, bamboo spatula set, master scraper, bamboo knife block, salt grinder, professional shears, cookbook, and silicone oven mitt. They are also considering getting a deep covered baker, manual food processor, or cookware. They already have a deep covered baker and a 10" stainless skillet, but are considering getting the manual food processor and selling their old Tupperware one. They
KateInTheKitchen
Gold Member
I've decided to go for it and spend my PC Dollars on my Kit Enhancement. I'm a little disappointed that I can't order spring items, but that will come soon, I'm sure! Here's what I'm thinking I'll get... let me know if there's anything obvious that I should be ordering that I'm not thinking of!

From the Samples:

BBQ Pizza Pan
Brownie Pan

From the Current Catalogue:

Quikut Paring Knife
Medium Scoop
Stackable Cooling Rack
Trifle Bowl
Mix 'N Chop
Bamboo Spatula Set
Master Scraper
Bamboo Knife Block
Salt Grinder
Professional Shears
Cookbook: Make It Fresh, Make It Healthy
Silicone Oven Mitt

I waited on pantry items as I'm going to order a few on a supply order, I think.

Do you have a deep covered baker, the manual food processor, or cookware (grill pan or 12 in skillet)? These seem to be items that come up in potential demos a lot. You probably dont need all of them but one would be a good idea.

I have the DCB (and the round on the way!) and a 10" stainless skillet (actually a full set of stainless cookware). I'm considering the MFP but want to sell off my old (barely used) Tupperware one, first.

Plus the large grooved cutting board is a great one to use at shows

KateInTheKitchen said:
I have the DCB (and the round on the way!) and a 10" stainless skillet (actually a full set of stainless cookware). I'm considering the MFP but want to sell off my old (barely used) Tupperware one, first.

Great. Lots like a good list to me then

I think I will actually get the MFP... there are lots of recipes that could use it, for sure. I can order it instead of the Knife Block, for now.

KateInTheKitchen said:
I think I will actually get the MFP... there are lots of recipes that could use it, for sure. I can order it instead of the Knife Block, for now.

I would definately make that switch. I love mine. I make Salsa at every show.

Hi there! Congratulations on deciding to use your PC Dollars for a Kit Enhancement! It's always exciting to add some new tools and products to your collection. From your list, it looks like you have some great items picked out already. The BBQ Pizza Pan and Brownie Pan are both fantastic choices for showcasing some delicious recipes at your parties. I also love the Quikut Paring Knife and Medium Scoop for everyday use in the kitchen. The Stackable Cooling Rack and Trifle Bowl are both versatile and useful for entertaining. And the Mix 'N Chop, Bamboo Spatula Set, Master Scraper, and Bamboo Knife Block are all must-haves for any chef. The Salt Grinder and Professional Shears are also great additions to your kitchen tools. And the Make It Fresh, Make It Healthy cookbook is a great resource for healthy and delicious meal ideas. I do have one suggestion - if you have the budget, I highly recommend adding the Deluxe Cooking Blender to your Kit Enhancement. It's a game-changer in the kitchen and can make everything from smoothies to soups to sauces. Just something to consider! Happy cooking and enjoy your new products!

What is "Woohoo... an Order for Me!"?

"Woohoo... an Order for Me!" is a special program from Pampered Chef that rewards you for hosting a successful cooking party. When your guests place orders at your party, you earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party.

How do I qualify for "Woohoo... an Order for Me!" rewards?

To qualify for "Woohoo... an Order for Me!" rewards, you must host a Pampered Chef cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales. Your total party sales will determine the amount of free and discounted products you can earn.

How do I redeem my "Woohoo... an Order for Me!" rewards?

To redeem your "Woohoo... an Order for Me!" rewards, you can place your order through your party's online ordering link or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Your consultant will help you select your free and discounted products and process your order.

Can I combine "Woohoo... an Order for Me!" rewards with other offers?

Unfortunately, "Woohoo... an Order for Me!" rewards cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and half-price items when you host a Pampered Chef cooking party.

Is there a limit to how many "Woohoo... an Order for Me!" rewards I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many "Woohoo... an Order for Me!" rewards you can earn. The more successful parties you host, the more free and discounted products you can receive through this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmcchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • ~*Heather*~