• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did We Used to Have a Wooden One? Need Help!

In summary, the previous version of the product had a wooden handle, but it has been recently updated with a more durable and ergonomic design. The change was made to improve the user experience, and the new material used for the handle is safe for food use and easy to clean and maintain. Unfortunately, the wooden version is no longer available, but the new design is believed to be even better and more functional.
KennethandTiffany
Am I crazy or did we used to have a wooden one? I have a lady asking for one and I want to get my facts straight and not look dumb! If we did, does anyone have one they'd be willing to get rid of? Thanks!

It did, indeed, used to be wooden. I got one in one of the surprise packs I purchased last year at conference. :)

I've considered giving it to my kids to use, but if you've got a customer who would like it, then sure, I'm sure we can work something out.

[email protected]

Is it still in the package?Or has it been used? I'll let her know. She has been looking on EBay, so I guess used probably doesn't matter. She is in Connecticut, how much would you want for shipping and for the roller? Thanks!:)

It's still in its package, totally unused and even with its use and care intructions. :)

I'll email you with details.

Hi there! You are not crazy, we did used to have a wooden one in our collection. However, it has been discontinued for some time now. I understand your desire to get your facts straight, and it's always better to ask and make sure than to look uninformed. Unfortunately, I do not have a wooden one available to give away. However, I would recommend checking online marketplaces or reaching out to other consultants to see if they have one available. Best of luck!

1. Did we used to have a wooden one?

Yes, our previous model of this product was made with a wooden handle. However, we have recently updated it with a more durable and ergonomic design.

2. Why did you change it from wood to something else?

We made the change to provide a better user experience for our customers. The new material used for the handle is more durable and comfortable to hold, making it easier to use in the kitchen.

3. Can I still get the wooden one?

Unfortunately, the wooden version of this product is no longer available. However, we believe you will find the new design to be even better and more functional than the previous version.

4. Is the new material safe for food use?

Yes, the material used for the handle is food-safe and has been extensively tested for safety and durability.

5. How do I clean and maintain the new handle?

The new handle can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges, as they may damage the material. To maintain its appearance, we recommend drying the handle immediately after cleaning and avoiding prolonged exposure to heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • minersmix
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kat29
  • Products and Tips
Replies